Chapter 2

(Lucy POV) ~~~AT THE SUN CLAN~~~

"Wow, this place doesn't change one bit" I said with a smile as I walked up to it. I had to walk a bit because they have no trains leading to here.

I got to the big golden gate that protects the Clan from monsters. I pressed my hand on the smallest sun carving and chanted "The light and warmth of the sun grants me access to this holy village" which is the code to the gate. It unlocked and opened loudly.

Everyone was surrounding the gate when it opened. Most of the adults eyes widened when they saw me. I walked in, past the barrier that keeps darkness out of, and stood in front of all of them.

"It's great to see you all again!" I said with a smile. I used to come here a lot before my mother died. We'd stay the whole summer. Interesting fact, my ancestor and the ancestor of the village cheif founded this Clan.

"LUCY!" My two closet friends from here hugged the life out of me. Kara, a girl my age with long, orange hair that's always in a ponytail and brown eyes and her twin brother Kyle who also has orange hair and blue eyes. Though his hair is more shaggy like. They're still wearing the Clans 'dress code' outfits. Women wear fancy dresses and men wear tux like outfits.

"Why are you here?! We haven't seen you in so long!" Kara asked finally letting me go from the hug.

"My guild got a mission from here that Luminos Sun is going crazy" I looked at the mountain where it's at and saw it was destroyed. "And it's already destroyed the mountain" I sighed and they laughed.

"You? In a guild? You don't have any magic" A snarky voice said behind me. I turned my head and saw Ryner, my 'childhood enemy' from this place. His hair is dark brown and he has orange eyes. He always wears the darkest colors he can and is very rude.

"Excuse me, I don't like the way your talking to Princess Lucy" Virgo summoned herself.

"I especially don't like it" Loke appearntly also summoned himself.

"Do you guys always have to summon yourselves like this?" I facepalmed and everyone was amazed at my magic.

"I-Impossible. The Heartfilia line has no record of wizardry" Ryner was freaked out to the bone. Probably from the death stare Loke was giving him.

"You two can go you know? I can handle these things by myself" My eyebrow was twitching. Loke pouted and Virgo bowed and went back to the Spirit World

"To answer your issue, my mother was a Celestial Spirit Mage, and now so am I" I snapped at him and everyone went 'oooooo'

"Well I bet you joined some weak useless guild" He sassed at me.

"Really?" I held up my Fairy Tail insignia. "I don't think Fairy Tail would appreciate that comment" I said with a smirk

"Fairy Tail?!" He exclaimed and passed out. I stared wide eyed, slowly processing that he actually fainted.

"Okay.....Now that he's finally delt with, where's Gales house this time?" I asked Kara and Kyle who were in tears from laughter from what I just did. When they calmed down, they answered.

"The same spot. He stopped moving when Layla died." Kyle said sadly. It was like a tradition for Gale to move, probably to trick my mother and I.

"Oh, well I'm back now so expect something to happen. I'll see you soon!" I waved and ran to his house.

This place hasn't changed at all. The buildings are made of white marble with yellow or orange roofs. Everywhere you look there's golden sun statues or sun carvings. The air was warm and friendly, which you can tell affected the people as they were all smiling cheerfully.