Chapter 15

(Lucy POV) I woke up with strong arms around me. It took me a minute to process whats going on. My eye sight became clear and they nearly popped out of my head. There was Natsu, dead asleep and holding me close to him. I didn't scream though. I looked through the tent and saw it was still night outside. I sighed quietly and fell back asleep, very comfortable with the warmth Natsu gave off.

This time I woke up alone. I sat myself up and brushed out my hair with my fingers. No one was in the tent to I used my Water Dragon Slaying mixed with Ice Dragon Slaying and made myself a comb. I quickly combed out my hair and then turned it back into water. My hair was semi-wavy because I curled it.

I walked out of the tent and stretched. No one was awake yet, as right now the sun is rising. I wish I could break out of this habit. I want more sleep. But... wasn't Natsu in the tent with me? He doesn't get up this early.

I decided to walk around a bit. I left my shoes at the campsite because I have a feeling Flora is watching me with rage if I wear them. I walked around for a while until I came to a large clearing. There were no trees at least 20 meters in diameter of this circle. The grass was pure green with a large, oak tree in the center.

I walked over to it and placed my hand on it. I used Elemental Dragon Slaying and read through the tree. This tree has a magical protection spell on it and is over 3000 years old.

"Flora, did you do this to this tree?" I put my hand on her key and said through telepathy. I can use telepathy to talk to the dragons by being in contact with the keys they gave me.

"Maaayyybbbee.... By the way, smart choice with the shoes. Good luck with Igneels boy!" She sent back with her happy voice. I sweatdropped. She's always like this.

I decided to leave the tree be and walked away. I headed back to camp. When I got there, Natsu was sitting by a fire cooking some fish. They must of went fishing.

"Morning Natsu." I said and sat next to him. He jumped. I must of startled him. "You're sure up early." I said with a small smile.

"Couldn't go back to sleep so I went fishing with Happy" He exclaimed and pointed to a large pile of huge fish he caught. Once again I sweatdropped.

"Will we even eat all of that?" I questioned while he shrugged and started to eat the fish. I ate some too, but not as much as he did. He ate 3 of the large fish, bones included while I ate half of one fish without the bones. Why did he eat the bones you may ask... and I dont really know.

Erza, Gray and Lisanna woke up a few hours later and joined the fish feast. We joked around and talked like we all would before. How I missed this.