Chapter 28

(Lucy POV) The dragons went back to the Dragon Realm and we all don't know what to do so we're just hanging out at the main hall like lazy people.

Levy insists I keep showing her little tricks of my magic and I've even taught Wendy a little bit of Sky Dragon Slaying. Natsu was still angry at me that I didn't tell him so he's sulking in the seat next to me. I tried to cheer him up showing him different colors of fire, but nothing works.

"Natzu cheer up! You're even bringing me down!" Happy said and kept tickling Natsu until he was crying.

"What's gotten you so down anyways?" I bent down to the floor at the sprawled out Natsu. His face turned serious. He jumped up, grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. "Hey! What's the big deal?" I asked as he dragged me out.

"I'm worried." Natsu said vaguely when we got outside. Yes Natsu, that's so helpful.

"Worried about that man that attacked you. He's powerful... I could sense it." Natsu said with a thinking expression.

"Well, if he comes back, we'll kick his butt, right?" I held out my hand and we did the handshake we did when we just formed a team.

That was when I just joined Fairy Tail. This idiot tricked me into doing a job that required a maid with blonde hair. I'm still not over it.

The rest of the day went by normally, but I got tired early so I went back to the cabin. Natsu was fighting Gray and Happy was trying to give a fish to Charles so no one would be there with me. I took a quick shower and changed into a t-shirt with fluffly pajama pants.

I was about to get in bed when something was placed over my mouth. It smelled familiar. Whats that stuff called again... Oh I don't remember. My head started to pound and I felt sleepy. My eyes closed and the world went black.

(Kuroma POV) "Master Kuxan, I have captured the girl" I said into the lacrima.

"Excellent work Kuroma. Bring her back immediately. We shall start with our plans" Master said and shut off the transmission.

This girl he sent to capture wasn't the easiest. She always had friends around her. Her and her stupid blond hair and pretty brown eyes and her stupid friends. I should just kill her now.

I scoffed and threw her over my shoulder. Dragon Princess my ass. She can't even handle a clorofoam cloth. Pathetic.