Chapter 20

(??? POV) "Master, the girl has arrived" My servant bowed in front of me.

I looked into my crystal mirror and watched the child pull up to the island. "Yes, good. The time has come... little dragon."

(Lucy POV) "This place is beautiful!" I exclaimed while getting off the boat. Natsu and Gajeel were both trying to recover from motion sickness.

"This whole island is ours for the next 2 weeks?!" Wendy asked excited looking at the view. This island was in a circle that is 50 miles in diameter soo... I'm not good at math.

"Alright! Lets go exploring!" Natsu yelled finally feeling better.

"Calm down Natsu, we gotta get to the huts by the beach over there and unpack then we can go exploring" Happy said sitting on Natsus shoulder. Natsu pouted.

Gajeel just kinda stood by Levy with an annoyed look on his face. I took out my smart phone and took a picture of them. Yes, I have a smart phone. I don't use it much though. Who needs it when all your friends are in the guild you see everyday?

"Lu-chan!" Levy saw me taking a picture and tried to take my phone, resulting in her chasing me.

"Not gonna delete it!" I shouted laughing and sending it to Mira and Lisanna.

She'll never get them to delete it... well at least not Mira. When they got it, they squealed so loud the dragon slayers had to cover their ears while I tried to resist covering mine. Okay, note to self, don't send pictures of their 'ships' to them when their right next to you.

"Okay, I have assigned the huts with the help of Mira. The huts are labeled 1-7. These are the huts.

1. Makarov

2. Mira and Lisanna

3. Natsu, Lucy and Happy

4. Gray and Juvia

5. Erza

6. Gajeel, Levy and Lily

7. Romeo, Wendy and Charles

"Wait! Why does Erza get a cabin alone?" Levy asked annoyed because she was paired with Gajeel.

"Because I'll be sharing with her." A deep voice said behind her. I almost screamed my heart out. I very much want Jellal and Erza together, and there he was.

"J-Jellal!" Erza said turning a shade of pink while stuttering. He just smiled at her. Jellal, Meredy and Ultear were forgiven by the magic council and no longer considered criminals. But they still run their independent guild.

"What about Ultear and Meredy?" Juvia asked him. Juvia and Meredy are very close for some odd reason. I can never figure out how.

"They're also on a break. They refused to come to this so they're at a hot springs." Jellal said politely like usual.

I walked over to Mira. "3,000 jewel they'll confess by Wednesday (4 days away)." I whispered to her. She nodded and we shook hands.

"Where are the huts at?" Levy asked and Mira pointed all the way down the beach. You could barley see them. The main hall where we would meet up and eat at was in the center of the huts.

"Race you there!" Natsu and Gray said in unison and dashed off. I sweatdropped.

"They're five year olds at heart, aren't they?" I questioned and everyone slowly nodded.

"So Jellal, why did you decide to come anyways?" I asked him nonchalantly even though I was freaking out inside. I need to get these two to admit their feelings. Along with Levy and Gajeel... and Gray and Juvia...

"I was going to go to a training camp for my magic then I got the invite from Mira. I couldn't turn it down... probably because she'll kill me if I did." Jellal sweatdropped at the end. We all stared at Mira.

"Damn straight. If all my other ships go canon, I need Jerza as well." She sassed then walked ahead. All the girls sweatdropped while the guys were confused.

When we got to the huts, thank the lord they weren't made of wood because Natsu would burn ours down in an instant. "Which ones ours Luce?" Natsu asked like the dumb idiot he is. It made me turn a bit pink from embarrassment that he asked it so calmly.

"3. She told us like 5 minutes ago." I said and walked into our hut. It had a full size kitchen, bathroom and a bedroom. When I walked into the bedroom, I dropped my bags.

"MIRA!" I shouted in anger and her head popped in the door way. Natsu walked in and didn't seem to mind, even though I swore his cheeks were pink.

"Whoops. Looks like you will be sleeping together. We're going to hand out by the water later so get unpacked~!" She said overly happy then ran off. I was shaking I was so angry.

I unpacked my stuff into the drawers then layed on the bed. Having to force yourself to self-heal secretly takes a lot out of you. I get motion sickness like the other dragon slayers, but Grandine taught me how to keep it stable.

"I'm taking a nap." I said and pulled the covers over me. I heard Natsu chuckle. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.