Chapter 30

(Lucy POV) If I'm back at the mansion, I can escape and go back to Fairy Tail. I reached for my necklace and it wasn't there. I searched for my whip but it wasn't in the room either.

I started to panic, but then remembered. The whip I cant make come back, but my necklace is bounded to me by blood, so all I have to do is....

I held out my hand and pricked my finger. The blood started to glow and spread into a red light that filled my cupped hands. It faded and the necklace fell into my hands. I quickly put it on and felt my true power flow through me. Now to find my whip...

"Lucy!" Someone banged on my door. I couldn't tell who it was. It slammed open and Jude walked in. My snarky side came out.

"Oh, hello Jude. It's not great to see you again." I said with a smirk and turned away and walked to the window. "What's with the kidnapping? I thought I warned you about what happened if you tried this again." I said with a small laugh.

"I don't care about that. I took a necklace from you and now its dissappeared. What did you do to it?" He asked angry and grabbed my arm hard.

I looked down at it. It's what he used to do to make me do stuff I didn't want to do. It used to hurt like hell... now I feel nothing. "Is that supposed to hurt? Real funny." I said and tapped his arm, making him let go forcefully.

I grabbed my necklace chain and held it out so the sword showed. "Do you mean this necklace?" I asked with a small smile and he reached out to take it, but it froze his hand like it did Natsus. "Sorry Jude, this is bound by blood. Humans can't touch it." I snarled the last part.

"You're human too! You're a pathetic toy I can use to get me more money!" He slapped my face. My eyes turned gold with slits in them and I stared at him darkly.

"Human? More money? Oh, you plan to marry me off, don't you?" I sighed and closed my eyes, looking down a bit.

"Wh...what was that...." He backed away terrified. I remembered he wasn't aware of Mamas dragon blood. I'll let her explain it.

"None of your business. And I don't plan on marrying any time soon. So excuse me, I'll be leaving now." I said and walked out. Before I could leave, someone grabbed my arm and pinned me against the wall.

"So your my fiancée?" The black haired man that attacked me asked with a smirk and licked his lips. Oh, I just thought of a brilliant idea. Jude nodded and left the room, leaving us alone in my room.

"Yes, I am sweetie. Why don't you wait here for a second." I said with a seductive look and he let go. Hmph. All the same. I walked away but then turned into a shadow and trapped him from behind.

"I didn't want to do this, but after all, you hurt Natsu." I snarled with my eyes turning red. I grew my dragon fangs and bit into his neck. I haven't done this in a long time. I drank him dry. He fell to the ground dead.

I stared at him with a trickle of blood coming down my lip. I wiped it off and sighed. The struggle of being the Princess of Dragons. I need blood to survive for a few months after my training and I've been getting transfusions from Grandine in secret. At least it wasn't souls like Mama had to deal with. It's utterly disgusting. Well, after this at least I won't have to drink anymore for a while.

I locked him in my closet and walked out of my room, only to hear a lot of yelling.

(Natsu POV) They tied me to a pole as I raged about saving Luce. I don't see the problem! "Let me save Luce!" I yelled with rage flowing through me.

"Wendy, calm him down. He'll go into Dragon Force again if this keeps up." Erza ordered and Wendy used some spell on me. My anger slowly slipped away, but rage still burned inside me. I could feel it.

"We need to save Lu-chan!" Levy yelled suddenly with tears in her eyes.

"Give me the letter." I said pretending to be calm and they showed the letter in front of my face. I read over it.

Where she really belongs....

Then it hit.

My body encased in flames. "That bastard.... I'm going to kill him this time!" I broke the ropes and ran out.

"Natsu!" Erza tried to stop me but I punched her and she slammed against the wall.

"He will not hurt her again!" I yelled and used my rocket feet to fly over the ocean. Everyone was staring at me.

"Follow him!" I could hear Ji-chan order.

Just wait Luce. You'll be back in my arms soon. I'll never let you go again.