Chapter 13

(Lucy POV) ~~~~Next day~~~~

I've been so bored since I've finished that job. Maybe I should go another one. I got out of bed and put on my usual white dress that goes down to my thighs with a starry like trail on the back with navy blue tights with white flats that have a small heal on them. I fell like doing something to my hair today. I curled it and pinned a part back with a golden bow clip (given from my mother of course). I smiled at my appearance.

I locked my door and then jumped out my window. I was curious what it was like, don't question me. I landed perfectly without any scratches. That was a little fun. Probably wasn't as exilerating because I used to jump of flying dragons in the air.

While walking peacefully to Fairy Tail, I heard familiar voices. "What the hell flame brain?!" Gray.

"Thats what I said stripper" Natsu.

"Calm down guys" A girls voice I don't know.

"You two fighting?" Definitely Erza.

That's right, I'm not apart of Team Natsu anymore. Oh well. I won't let it get to me.

"Oh... look its Lushee! Lushee!" Happy shouted for me. I turned my head and Happy was floating in front of me.

"Hey Happy. Do you need something?" I asked with a small laugh because of his silliness.

"Oi Luce, where you headed dressed like that?" Natsu called me by my nickname. It made me so happy.

"Just to the guild. I need to do another job." I explained. I don't really need too but I feel like I'll die of bordem if I don't.

"What? Why?" Activate: Natsu Protective Mode. Oh great. Team Natsu walked over.

"I don't really need the money, I just feel like I'm dying of bordem." I said vaugley.

"Then why dont you jump down a cliff?" Gray sneered. Asshole -_-

"Gray! Don't be rude! So you're the famous Lucy I've heard about! It's nice to finally meet you!" Oh so she's Lisanna. I shook her hand.

"Likewise" I said with a smile.

"Anyways, whats the scoop with you and Natsu. Miras told me all about you two~" Lisanna whispered to me with a smirk.

Oh hell no. Not another matchmaker. My face turned a shade of pink. "I'll tell you what I tell Mira. Friends. Thats it." I said trying and succeeding not to stutter.

"Aww your no fun" She pouted. Is she a mini-Mira or something?

"Anyways, good luck on your mission. See you when you get back." I waved and turned away.

"Wait! Luce!" Natsu called out for me. I turned around with a confused look on my face. "Why don't you come with us? You're bored right?" Natsu suggested.

Lisanna gasped happily. "I can make Nalu happen..." I heard her mutter. Oh nononononono that's the stupid ship name Mira gave us. "Thats a great idea Natsu! Come on Lucy!" Lisanna exclaimed locking arms with me and dragging me with them.

I sighed, knowing theres no way out of this. "Fine." I gave up. Lisannas eyes had an evil glint to them while Natsu cheered with Happy.

"Whats the job?" I asked and Erza gave me the paper. It was stamped with a big red S on the left corner. "S-Class quest? Sounds interesting." I didn't freak out like I would of when I was my old self. I didn't bother to read the details so I gave it back to Erza.

"I'm gonna go all out" Natsu said determined.

"You'll distory the town coal brain" Gray said with a smirk.

"What was that ice-freak" Natsu and Gray headbudded eachother and started throwing insults at each other.

Lisanna and I sighed as Erza straightened them out. "They never will change, will they?" Lisanna asked me with a sweatdropping.

"Don't bet on it" I said with a small laugh and she laughed also. She's not as bad as Mira.... but then again I have to make sure.

Let's just hope nothing goes seriously wrong on this trip.