Chapter 22

(Lucy POV) I woke up the next morning with Natsu still hugging me. It took my a second to process, but when I did, I instinctively turned into a shadow and snuck out of bed. Lucky me he was still asleep.

I took a quick shower and changed into a red dress that fades to orange then yellow with white flats. I brushed out my hair and put it in a ponytail with a white bow holding it up.

I looked at the sun rising out the window. It was beautiful on this island. I doubt anyone is awake, so I'll go exploring. Natsu will have a panic attack if I don't tell him where I am. I did promise him.

I'm off to do some exploring. Be back by 9 at least. See you in the main hall  -Lucy

That should be good enough. I stuck it on the door and walked out. This place is beautiful. White sand beaches, clear blue waters plus a natural greenland. I'll have some fun here.

~~~~Back to the guild~~~~

I looked up at the sun. Oh crap. I'm going to be late and Natsu will destroy something. I started jumping from tree to tree plus teleporting small paths at a time so none of them see me.

I got out of the forest and saw the huts. I fixed my hair and dress while walking over there. I walked into the main hall and saw only Master, Levy, Wendy, Carla and Lisanna were awake. I used my magic to secretly destroy the note before Natsu see it.

"Good morning everyone!" I said with a smile.

"Morning Lucy-san! Did you sleep well?" Wendy said with a smile as I grabbed some breakfast.

"Yep. Man I don't know whats wrong with me to be so tired like that. Oh well, more sleep the better" I said and sat down with them.

"Oh that reminds me, I heard singing late last night. Did any of you guys here it?" Levy said and they all nodded. I turned a shade of pink and they all smirked at me.

"Luuuucccyyy... is there something your not telling us?" Lisanna said with a devious face.

I sighed. "Fine. That was me last night." I admitted. They all looked at each other with 'I knew it' faces.

"Why were you singing?" Wendy asked curiously.

"Natsu had a nightmare so I sang him a lullaby." I said simply even though my face was probably as red as Erzas hair. Lisanna screamed and Levy and Wendy just did another shit eating smirk. I ignored them and ate my food.

A few hours later and everyone was up and already destroying stuff. "So, what do we have planned for today?" I asked Mira.

"Well, we first are going back to the beach to relax and swim then later were going to have jet skii races!" She said excited. It sounded great to me.

"Sounds fun." Erza said simply. I think shes still a little dazed that Jellal was there.

(??? POV) Ah yes, while your alone little dragon, I will take you to where you rightfully belong.

Don't worry, you'll be back soon.