Chapter 12

(Lucy POV) ~~~Skip after mission~~~

That was great! I finished it all in under a day and got to go to a hot springs for another day. I need to go to one more often. My muscles and skin need it.

I walked into the guild. "Morning Levy-chan!" I said as I sat next to my best friend.

"How'd the job go?" She asked interested.

"It took some time but I got it done. These things were crazy!" I exclaimed dramatically and explained it all to her, except making it like I took longer than I normally did.

"Sounded like a pain." Levy sweatdropped when I finished. I nodded.

"Lushee!" Happy flew over to me.

"What is it Happy?" I asked confused

"Natsus worried about you! He thinks you died!" Happy exclaimed with a large smile.

"......" Levy and I were both silent. I was trying to figure out why he was smiling.

"And why is this apparently a good thing?" I questioned the blue cat.

He pouted. "You dont get it. He supposedly hated you and he's back to his normal self now! It's great!" Happy exclaimed.

"And how do you know he's worried about me and not someone else?" I asked him and he grinned widely.

"Because he kept mumbling your name in his sleep." Happy said in a voice that Mira does when she gets into matchmaker mode. My face turned bright red. Levy squealed and ran away to probably tell Mira.

I grabbed the blue cat and carried him in my arms. "Where's the idiot at now?" I asked him as we walked out the guild. I heard someone fall on the ground. Mira probably fainted.

His eyes lit up. "He's in the Sakura forest laying in the grass like a lazy person." Happy said excited. The cat doesn't realized I'm only walking over to is to give him back to Natsu.

We got to the Sakura Forest and this place never fails to be beautiful. The trees are in bloom this time of year so theres pink everywhere. I noticed pink spikey hair laying on the ground.

"I found you" I leaned over his body as he stared into the sky. His eyes widened like he was startled, then softened. I put Happy next to him. "Happy said you were worried about me." I sat down next to him. Okay, I wanted to talk about it. I'm a curious person.

"Happy!" Natsu exclaimed angry at the Exceed and sat up. Happy giggled and ran over to me hiding from Natsu. "So what if I was..." There's the stubborn Natsu I knew.

I laughed a little. "You're still so stubborn." I said and ruffled his pink hair. He pouted. "Anyways, I thought you hated me and wanted me out of Fairy Tail." I said simply and his eyes turned sad.

"Well... not really... I'm still mad at you for beating up Lisanna but..." Natsu started before I interrupted him. He's not lying this time so this is great.

"I didn't beat her up you know. I haven't even properly met the girl yet. Mira told me that she told her that she fell down a hill and then when she came to the guild to get some bandages, I walked in and she mumbled my name because she wanted to meet me. Well these are Miras words not mine" I explained looking up at the sky. A light breeze went by and made my hair flow a bit. "Anyways, you should know better. Why would I hurt a person I've never even met nor was in the town at the time?" I asked like it was a joke.

Natsus eyes widened. His bangs covered his eyes and he pulled his knees to his chest. "I'm so stupid...." He mumbled.

"It's alright Natsu. You didn't hurt me in any way. You were standing up for a friend" I was totally lying. This crap broke me inside and made me leave for the Dragon Realm.

"I'm sorry Luce..." He said obviously starting to beat himself up.

I grabbed his chin and made him look into my eyes. His were watering a bit. "Natsu, I said it was alright. Don't beat yourself up like this, alright?" I said with a smile.

He sniffled and nodded. He layed back down on the grass. I was about to get up when he grabbed my arm and pulled me to lay next to him. My face turned bright red. He just smiled. I'll stay for a little while...