Chapter 8

(Lucy POV) As I walked down the street, it took me a while to process it's only been a week in this time since I left. Everything and everyone are just the same.

I stood in front the doors of Fairy Tail. I can hear there loudness even out here. I took a deep breath and opened the doors.

When the light dimmed inside and showed my face, everyone jumped up and got in battle stance.

"Lu-chan! You're okay!" Levy ran through them and hugged me. She didn't let go for like 3 minutes.

"I've only been gone a week" I sweatdropped.

"Where did you go? You dissappeared so suddenly!" Wendy ran over and also hugged me.

"Just to my mother's grave. It was the annerverisary of her death." I lied with a sad smile

"Lu-chan..." Levy said quietly.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Natsu roared at me. A tick mark appeared on my head but I calmed down.

"What do you mean Dragneel? I am a guild member here." I snapped at him. His face looked shocked and he took a step back. Good. Be afraid.

"Is Master in his office? I have something I need to tell him" I asked Levy and Wendy.

"Yep. But what do you need to talk to him about?" Wendy asked curious as always.

"It's nothing serious, no need to worry." I lied with a smile and walked through the battle-ready guild members and walked upstairs.

I opened the door to Masters office and saw him stressed out over all the papers he had on his desk. "You need to take a a vacation sometime Makarov" I said with a laugh.

"Lucy! There you are! Everyones been worried." Master looked relieved.

"Just done some training is all. Are all these from Team Natsu?" I asked looking through some of the papers from the council.

"Unfortunately, yes. And what kind of training?" He sighed.

I took off my sword necklace and turned it into Luminos Sun. My true magical arua released for a few seconds until I blocked it a bit so no one downstairs could feel it. The necklace normally keeps it at the level everyones used to.

"I see, so you found your true nature" He nodded. I turned the sword back into a necklace and put it on. I nodded. Mama told me Makarov could see my dragon essence when I joined the guild.

"That's all I had to say. Take a break now and then too. Don't want to stress youself to sickness now do ya?" I said with a smile and he laughed and nodded.

I walked back downstairs and Mira ran over to me and practically hugged the life out of me. "Lucy! Finally! Nalu can reign!" She's back to talking about matchmaking isn't she?

"Wait, why are you talking to me? I thought you guys thought I beat up Lisanna?" I questioned confused

"Come on Lucy, I'm not as stupid as the others. Lisanna told me a few nights after you were missing that she fell and hurt herself. She wanted to meet you but when she saw you walk in, she mumbled your name and everyone took it the wrong way." Mira explained.

"Well, past is in the past. Can I get one of your strawberry milkshakes Mira? It's been a long time since I've had one." I asked with a smile.

"Coming right up!" Mira said smiling.