Chapter 27

(Lucy POV) I explained everything, from where I got the sword to my training to what magic and spells I can use. Natsu tried to rip the necklace off my neck because he doesn't want me to be a Dragon Slayer, but it just froze his hand instead.

"So you did lie to me..." Natsu said quietly probably forgetting I could hear him. My heart sank. I did... didn't I?

"I'm sorry Natsu. I didn't have the courage to tell you guys yet..." I whispered to him and his eyes widened from shock about my hearing.

"So you know where the dragons are?" Levy asked with sparkling eyes. I particularly think she liked the part about the large library in the castle.

I nodded and Wendy, Gajeel and Natsu looked at me. "Wendy, Natsu, Gajeel, follow me please." I stood up and walked out the front. Of course everyone else followed.

I held out a red key, a light blue key and a dark grey key. "Open, Gate of the Fire Dragon, Igneel. Open, Gate of the Sky Dragon, Grandine. Open, Gate of the Iron Dragon, Metallicana." I chanted and the three dragons appeared in human form.

"Wendy!" Grandine ran over and hugged the crying Wendy. Grandine was crying also, but not as hard as Wendy was.

"Good to see you again metal head" Metallicana said and ruffled Gajeels hair which made a tick mark appeared on his forehead.

Igneel and Natsu just stared at eachother from a distance. Oh thats right... the last time they saw eachother was when he beat me up...

"Go talk to him already." I pulled Igneels red hair over to Natsu and made them stand in front of each other. "Either you talk and yell at each other or I will personally beat it out of you, am I clear?" I threatened them and they both nodded terrified.

After a few minutes of yelling and pulling eachothers faces, Igneel and Natsu made up and were catching up. Seriously... there both such a messes.

"Luuccee~" Natsu snuck up behind me and nearly gave me a heart attack "There has to be payback for not telling u.s" He said with a creepy smile then threw me over his shoulder.

"NATSU! LET ME GO!" I shouted and pounded on his back. Mira and Lisanna were going mad taking pictures.

"Nope!" He said and started to run around. It was kinda fun at first until I got irritated and put my hands on his shoulders and did a handstand to get myself out of his arms. We locked eyes for a second until I backflipped off his shoulders and landed on my feet.

"You want me, come and get me" I said using Lightning Dragon Slaying to increase my speed. Natsu did the same with fire and chased me. Everyone was laughing at us being children. Igneel walked over to Mira and Lisanna and whispered something. What are they talking about?

Mira screamed and fainted and Lisanna looked like she was going to have a heart attack. I got distracted so I flew in the air at my same speed. Natsu used his fire rockets to still try and catch me.

I stopped and he flew right past me into a tree. Everyone, including me, starting laughing. I flew over there and sat on the tree while Natsu pouted on the branches.

"Its what you get for trying to carry me away." I said surprising him by hanging upside down in front of him.

"Not fair Luce!" Natsu wined and crossed his arm over his chest and looked away. I laughed and ruffled his pink hair then jumped down.