Chapter 32

(Lucy POV) I finished the woman and layed her peacefully on the ground. I used White Dragon Slaying to lift her body up and encase in a glass coffin, then sent her to a high class cemetery where she'll be remembered.

I heard Natsu yelling for me, so I tried to leave the room, but the door suddenly locked. I heard a ticking then fire encased me.

There was a bomb eh? It's funny they think that'll kill me... if Natsu hasn't killed them already. Then I felt a burning sensation. "What the..." I said and then screamed from pain. I looked down at the necklace. It was melting?!

I have no choice. I stood straight up, even though the fire blistered my skin every second, and used my magic to draw a 12 point star, resembling each of the dragons.

I put my hand in the center of it, and it flew up my arm and to the necklace. The necklace sunk into my skin, burning the mark of the sword in the middle of my collar bone. I fell on my knees, clutching my arm that got the most damage.

"LUCY!... LUCY!" Natsu shouted running over to me. He ate the flames quickly and was at my side faster than I've ever seen. Tears prickled at the end of my eyes to see the familiar pink haired dragon slayer.

"Natsu...." I whispered with tears starting to fall. He didn't answer but just picked me up bridal style and carried me out. As we were walking, I noticed he destroyed practically everything except for a portrait of Mama.

"I tried my best not to touch it. I know how important your mom is to you." Natsu said suddenly as he noticed me looking at it. I smiled. It was a medium sized painting of my mother in her pink dress with her hair up. She was smiling. Now I can tell it was fake.

"Thank you..." I smiled up at him. He turned a shade of pink and looked away.

Was... Was he embarrassed?

Nah. Natsu doesn't care about much. He continued to walk. When we got to the front doors, I heard something click behind us. It sounded like...

"NATSU!" I shouted and pulled him down with me. The bullet barely missed us. I sighed relieved.

I got up at and stared at Kuxans father. His eyes were insane and he was shaking with the gun. My eyes widened a little at the style of the gun. It's the only weapon left on Earthland that can kill dragons, besides Dragon Slayers. I speed walked over and took it away in a flash, and sent it to the Dragon Realm, where Metallicana will lock it up.

"Natsu, I'll be outside in a second. I want to deal with this rodent." I said with a smirk. He got up confused and left. Before he could say anything, I grew my fangs and bit his neck.

His body dropped to the ground, cold and lifeless, like his son. I wonder if they're with that woman. Whatever. I wiped the blood off my lips and walked out.

"You..." I heard a voice before I was about to walk out. "You will pay..." Jude said trying to crawl over to me. I started to feel bad for the guy. He loved Mama a lot, unlike the guy I just killed.

I didn't turn to face him but held my hand over him and he disspeared. I used the same spell to send him to the Dragon Relm. Mama was furious at him from what he did to me in the past, but I knew she loved him just as much. I turned around and left the burning mansion to crumble.