Chapter 14

(Lucy POV) All this mission is to kill a bunch of monsters? Easy. But not so easy knowing I'm limited to summoning my spirits. It'd be much easier and quicker to summon them and use dragon slaying.

We've been walking in the forest for hours now. I've taken off my shoes and let my bare feet touch the ground. It reminded me when I trained with Flora. She forbade shoes of any type on her island. I laughed quietly remembering her having a hissy fit when I showed up with shoes. She threw them off the island.

"Where are they? My feet are staring to hurt." Lisanna complained and took off her shoes to rub her foot.

"We should take a break and set up camp. It's getting dark." Erza ordered and we all nodded. I found some logs in the forest and some stones so I set up the campfire area while Gray and Erza put up the tents. Natsu lit the fire ablaze and we all sat down, trying to warm up.

"Is it just me or did it get colder" I said rubbing my arms. I looked around suspiciously, trying to see if there were any creatures causing this.

"What are you talking about? It's perfectly fine" Gray said and Natsu nodded.

"Says the person who never is cold" Lisanna said with a smirk. She didn't look cold, then again she wasnt dragged along and brought a jacket. "Natsu, why don't you hold Lucy so she'll warm up?" Lisanna suggested with that matchmaking voice like Miras.

"Not needed" I said and grabbed Virgos key. "Open, Gate of the Maiden, Virgo" I chanted and Virgo appeared.

"Hello Princess" Virgo bowed.

"Virgo do you mind getting me a jacket please? It's freezing out here" I asked her still shivering.

"How about I warm you up, with our love?" Loke summoned himself and wrapped his arms around me fron behind.

"Loke!" I screamed and nearly jumped out of skin. He always manages to scare me. Before I could get him to let go, Natsu punched him and pulled me into his lap (I was sitting in between his legs) and wrapping his arms around me.

I was as red as Erzas hair. My heart felt like it was pounding out of my chest. Gray smirked while Lisanna took out a camera and took a ton of pictures. Erza simply nodded. Natsu growled at Loke who was standing up, recovering from the punch. What is he? An animal or something?

"He liiiiiikes her." Happy rolled his tongue giving me a tick mark on my head.

Virgo smirked at the sight. I knew she also wanted Natsu and I together. "Jacket no longer needed. Lets go, Big Brother" Vigro said and I guess pulled Loke back into the Spirit World?

I was still bright red... yet I was no longer cold. His body radiated a lot of heat. It felt pleasant. It must be great to be a Fire Dragon Slayer, never get cold or too hot. I soon felt tired and closed my eyes and fell asleep on Natsus chest.

(Natsu POV) I don't know what came over me, but seeing Luce getting hugged by that playboy Loke made me furious inside, so I punched him off her and grabbed her and held her in my lap while growling at Loke.

Lisannas squeal was as loud as Miras and she took about a million pictures. Erza just nodded while Gray had a shit-eating smirk on his face.

"He liiiiiikes her" Happy rolled his tounge.

After her spirits left, she stared into the fire for a while. Soon, I felt her head lean against my chest. I looked down and she was fast asleep. I turned a shade of pink. My heart skipped a beat. Whats wrong with me?

I picked her up and carried her to the tent we're sharing (Lisanna forced us). I don't really care all that much. I layed Luce down on the sleeping bag and she unconsciously wouldn't let me go. I laughed a bit and layed down next to her, holding her close. Even though it felt like my chest was on fire and my heart was about to jump out of it.

What's going on with me?