Chapter 5

(Lucy POV) "It all started when I was 16. My mother was the Dragon Queen and my father was just a business man at the time. I took the route of a normal life, instead of ruling over the dragons. I met your father, fell in love, got married and had you, my most precious thing in life. Those years were just perfection. Then... I got a secret message one night from my father. My mother had died from illness and couldn't run the Dragon Realm anymore. All the dragons in Earthland were called back overnight so it was like they vanished. I made a hologram of me being very sick and ending up in death. It pained me so much to watch you two cry. I stayed locked in my room the first month here because of it. And what Jude did to you... ugh I'll never forgive him. Anyways, since you are my daughter you are the heir to the throne. If you don't want to rule them and stay with Igneels boy; which I approve of by the way; then it's fine by me. Flora will rule the kingdom then." My mother explained. I blushed when she mentioned Natsu.

"Okay... that makes sense. Also, Natsu and I are just friends. Friends" I said. I don't see Natsu that way... right?

"Okay okay, sure sure" She said sarcasticly and I pouted. She laughed and I couldn't help but laugh too.

"So, are you going to train using that sword or just keep using Celestial Spirit Magic? With the Luminos the keys will be moved to the swords hilt so you don't have to carry them around separately if you choose to learn the sword" She asked me.

"Let me think about it. Right now I'm supposed to be on a job for Fairy Tail. By the way, if I did choose to train with the sword, how long will it take in Earthland time?" I asked her

"For you, each element should take at least 2 months to I'd say about 2-3 years in this time and Earthland time it would be about 2 days... maybe 3. Something like that I'm not good with math" She said simply and I laughed a little and nodded.

"Okay, I'll be back to tell you my answer soon. By the way, is there a way to make sure the sword can be hidden but be with me at the same time? I'm supposed to stabilize it at my job but since it's supposedly mine..." I started and she caught on instantly. She held up the sword and it turned into a golden chain necklace with the sword miniaturized at the pendant. It was probably the prettiest piece of jewelry I've ever seen.

She put it on for me and I felt the rush of magic again. "When you come back, just use the same method you used to open the portal the first time. It will appear even without the sword in hand. I'll see you again soon Lucy." She said with a smile. I nodded and focused on the cave back in the Sun Clan. It worked and the same portal opened.

"See you soon." I waved with a smile and walked into it. It closed and I was back in Earthland, in the dark cave. I walked out and it was as like time didn't change at all.

~~~~Skip back to Magnolia I'm lazy~~~~

I first went back to the bank and put my jewels on a card because it gets very annoying to carry it all around. Then I went to Fairy Tail to see everyone.

When I walked in, they were all silent. They all whipped their heads at me and gave me death glares. "What's going on?" I asked in total confusion.

Natsu walked up to me with a fist engulfed in flames and punched me. The fire didn't hurt me but the punch itself did. I went flying back to the door, breaking it. I had tears prickling in my eyes.

"Don't come in here and fake being confused about what you did." Natsu snapped at me with venom and anger in his eyes.

"Wh..what did I do?" I legitimately didn't know anything about what he was talking about.

"You hurt Lisanna you bitch" Gray said and kicked me in the side. I yelped in pain.

"No she didn't!" Wendy stood up for me. "She was on a mission this whole time! Show them the paper Lucy-san" She defended me. I grabbed the paper out of my bag and showed them.

Natsu looked at it and snarled then burned it. "No way a weakling like you could finish this mission. Now go to masters office and quit Fairy Tail already, no one wants you here anyways" He said and shot fire at me once again. I felt a bit if pain but not a lot.

"Lucy!" Voices yelled out. Three figures appeared in front of me. A man with red, long spiky hair and onyx eyes in a gray suit, Flora in her human form and another dragon with light blue hair, dark blue eyes and wore a light blue goddess style dress with white flats.

"Flora..." I muttered while the pain shot through me. The fire suddenly started to affect me so it hurt like hell.

"Let me through!" Natsu tried attacking the red-haired man, but he simply blocked it with his bare hand.

"You can't beat what created your magic." His voice was deep... but familiar. Natsu appearntly noticed it and froze solid with wide eyes.

"Can you heal her?" Flora asked the blue haired woman. She nodded and held her hands out. They started to glow a green light and the burning sensation slowly dissappeared.

"She uses the same magic as Wendy!" Someone pointed out. She healed me a lot faster than Wendy would. She couldn't possibly be...

"Come Lucy, we can't let you stay here any longer." Flora said and helped me up. I was a little wobbly so I had to lean my arm on hers.

"Igneel... is that you?!" Natsu asked finally out of shock. Igneel... oh that's why he's so familiar! So that's his human form eh? Looks pretty similar to Natsu.

"Igneel, Grandine, let's go. The Queen is waiting." Flora ordered in a stern voice. Everyones eyes widened at their names. Wendy was about to cry at the sight of her mother.

"Igneel, Grandine, if you want to spend time with your children go ahead." I said with a warm smile. Grandine walked over to Wendy and gave her and big hug as she cried into her dress. Igneel stayed by me.

"Grandine, we're going back. See you then." Igneel said coldy and opened a portal. Natsus face was full of pain, which I should feel bad about but I don't.

We got back to the castle and I walked into the throne room where Mama was. "Let's get this training started" I announced with determination in my eyes.