Chapter 11

(Lucy POV) Damn Natsu... He's probably going to tell everyone I can read minds. Great now to make up more lies. Whoppity do.

I put on a white t-shirt today with light pink stripes down the sleeves with black shorts and white sneakers. I brushed out my hair and put it in a ponytail with a pink bow holding it up.

My eyes flashed gold when I looked at them. I need to do a job soon so this power doesn't go crazy. I walked over to Mamas letter box and pulled out my favorite peice of jewelry, a charm bracelet that has each element designed on silver charms. I put it on my wrist and stretched my back and arms. Time to go to Fairy Tail.

~~~~~~~At Fairy Tail~~~~~~

When I got to Fairy Tail, everything was normal. Except for the fact Natsu and Gray were talking like civilized people and not fighting. That's not right.

"Good morning Lucy. Milkshake today?" Mira asked as I walked to the request board.

"No thanks. I'm going on a mission today." I said with a smile and she nodded.

I looked at all the quests and found on that seemed good enough.

HELP! Monsters attacking city at night and kidnapping citizens. We don't know how many but there are more than 30 at least.

Location- Oshiana City

Reward- 1 million jewel

Hmmm... sounds interesting. "Mira, I'll take this job!" I said happily and showed it to her. She stamped it and wrote it down in the job log. "See ya in a few days!" I waved while walking out.

"Good luck!" Mira waved with a smile.

"Where are you going? You're gonna die." Gray stood in front of me with a smirk.

"I don't die easily." I said with an emotionless face and walked around him. My arua was rising so I had to control my anger. I closed the doors behind me and heard Gray go back to talking to Natsu.

(Natsu POV) "What does she mean she doesn't die easily? She's human like us." Ice-pants said irritated and sat back down.

"She knows dragons. I wouldn't be shocked if she was a Dragon Slayer." Erza said while eating her cake.

"She's not a Dragon Slayer... but something changed in her." I said still trying to figure out the mind-reading thing last night. Something hit me in the gut once I fully realized she went on a mission by herself. I got the feeling like.... like I had to protect her or something.

I got up and walked out of the guild, ignoring the remarks Gray threw at me. "Natsu... whats wrong?" Happy flew next to me and asked with a worried voice.

"It's nothing." I said simply and walked to our house.