Chapter 21

(Natsu POV) "I'm taking a nap." Luce said and fell asleep when she flopped on the bed. I couldn't help but laugh. I changed into my swim trunks and ran outside

"Hey wheres Lu-chan?" Levy asked me when I got over to where everyone was.

"She's sleeping. Passed out right when she hit the pillow." I said with a smile and Levy nodded dissapointed.

(Levy POV) "Lu-chans asleep so she's not coming today" I said sadly sitting down on my chair next to Mira and Erza. I watched as Natsu and Gray did all sorts of dumb contests. Poor Lu-chan... being soul mates to Natsu.

"Wait... how did you know shes asleep?" Mira asked now perking up.

"I asked Natsu and he told me. Why?" I questioned even though I knew the outcome.

"Raise your hand here if you want Natsu and Lucy together." Lisanna said and everyone raised their hand. Lisanna and Mira gave eachother a look... their matchmaking look.

"We have a plan..." They said creepily in unison. Good luck, Lu-chan.

~~~~~Skip to night time~~~~~

(Natsu POV) When I got back to thr hut, Luce was still dead asleep. I smiled a bit and changed into my pajamas. I layed next to her and fell asleep in seconds.

~~~~Dreamland~~~~~

I was in a feild of golden grass. I was confused. How did I get here?

"Natsu..." A familiar voice said behind me. I turned my head and saw Lucy there... then Future Lucy in her black cloak.

"What are you doing here? Where are we?" I asked walking up to them but I froze after a few steps. I couldn't move. She just stood there, smiling her warm smile.

Then Rouge snuck up behind Future Lucy. He created a sword out of shadows and shot it through her. Her blood splattered on my clothes. I was to stunned to move.

The scene went full black. I was now on my knees fron shock. They appeared in front of me again, except Future Lucy had a hole in her stomach and Lucy had tears falling down her face. It hit me right in the gut.

"It's your fault I died." Future Lucy snapped angrily.

"You couldn't protect me..." Lucy said still crying.

"You broke the promise." They kept repeating over and over. Tears fell out of my eyes like a waterfall. I gripped my hair and bent my head down.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." I said over and over again but they just got louder and louder.

(Lucy POV) I woke up in the middle of the night to Natsu. He kept moving around, shaking almost. He turned and faced me with tears falling down his eyes. He's having a nightmare.

"Natsu... Natsu wake up!" I kept shaking him. It took a minute, but his eyes snapped open with tears streaming down his cheeks. His eyes were so full of sadness and worry, but when he saw my face, they turned to relief. He started to cry again.

I didn't know what to do but sit him up and hug him. He hugged me a tight as he could, like he was afraid I was going to leave me. "Please....." Natsu started "Please don't leave me... please..." He sounded so... helpless.

"Shhh it's okay... its okay..." I stroked his pink hair "I'm not going anywhere. I'll never leave you. Alright?" I said sincerely. I can't fully say I'll never leave. I never know if I will. But for now, it will make him happy.

"How about a sing you a lullaby so you can go back to sleep" I lightly pushed Natsu off me. He nodded and hugged me as I layed next to him. Blushing blob me right now, but I need to calm him down.

I sang him the song my mother sang to me when I got nightmares. It doesn't have words, but its peaceful and relaxing. (A/N: The song tagged in the front) With my training with Musa trained my voice to sound a lot better and fuller.

While I was singing, his stressed face turned calm. He fell asleep once I finished the song. I laughed a little at his sleeping face. It was werid to see him not snoring or with his mouth wide open. I smiled a little, closed my eyes and went back to sleep.