Prologue

Hi everyone, SK here.

So this is my second Amourshipping story- which hopefully will be much better than my first.  The other one I thought up of a long time ago, so there was less detail put into it.  This one, however, will have a much better storyline... at least in my opinion.

Let's get started!  Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it!

Enjoy :D

???

"Your Lightness, I'd like to make a report on the day's activities."

"Yes, I know I can call you by your actual name."

"Yes, I admit it is very formal, but something... odd... has happened today."

"No, we have not heard from the boy we had to let go.  I don't know for sure, but... I'm guessing he left for the Others."

"No, we haven't seen any new fairies.  Perhaps we'll get some sometime soon... though I'd like to stay sane for a bit longer."

"Well, no, teaching magic does not make me quote-on-quote insane, but-"

"Yes, yes, back on topic."

"The Colony's operations have been good.  No one is in bad health, and everyone's Elements and magic are working perfectly fine."

"Oh?  Should I call him?"

"Ah, yes, after.  Of course."

"Well, he has told me he has been feeling a strange energy on the Darks' side of the forest.  I felt it too.  The tiniest of shifts in the Balance.  It is-"

"Oh, you felt it too?  How are you feeling?"

"Oh, that's excellent to hear.  Sometimes shifts in the Balance can take a toll on your soul, so be careful.  I'm saying this as a friend and as your Minister."

"Right.  Magic Minister.  Not that it makes a difference, but still."

"Okay, okay.  Maybe it does.  But still, Your Lightness, you should be careful.  It has not been too long since we lost her."

"Yes, Aria was a bright light for us all.  It is truly a shame she got taken away.  Such a brave, bold soul she was."

"Yes, I will go get Brock now.  We must discuss this further."

"Even the tiniest of shifts can be catastrophic."

Someone else

"Rin!"

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry, Your Darkness.  Right.  Formalities should be held."

"I- I just wanted to tell you.  Me and Eve are sensing an approaching Elemental.  He is coming of age soon."

"No, we cannot tell if he is a Light or not.  But, he has a dark energy inside him.  We can sense that his Element is strong."

"Yes.  When he comes, I will teach him my practice.  He will become a Master of his Element, just like myself."

"On a side note, a new fairy has joined us today.  He is silent, doesn't like to talk much, but he is a Dark.  I know that for sure.  I have just tested for his Element."

"What is it?"

"His Element is the Moon."

"Yes, while less dark than others, it will have a good purpose in our plan."

"No, only you, me, and Eve know about it."

"What was his name?"

"Gladion, Your Darkness."

"Yes.  Let's go meet him now.  We must tell Tyver that he must be going to join the rest of the spirits soon."

"Yes.  I will ask him to ready his Necklace."

"The souls should be excited to meet someone new."

...

Well, that's the prologue.  I'm releasing the first chapter with this part, so you should be able to read it.

On to the next chapter!!