A/N: Thank you!! (and actual info)

So yes, this book has ended.

I want to give a big thank you to all of you who read through this story- I am very proud of it and it means a lot to see you all liking it.

I want to give an especially big shout-out to these people: 

RahulKalosChamp

KevinSchomaker

CoordinatorCindy

TimFiaXYZ

Amourshipper444

duydanle

And many more.  Thank you all for all of your support!!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~

So.......... this book is done.  Or is it?

I am so attached to this book.  And there's still more stories to share about this AU.

No- there will not be a sequel.  I do not have enough a) inspiration and b) content to create a full sequel to this story.  However: every once and a while, I'll occasionally post a chapter with a little short story that happened or happens in this universe.  Sort of like one shots.

IMPORTANT EDIT: So I was wrong.  There currently IS A SEQUEL FOR THIS BOOK, it's called The Fairy's Poison!  Go give it a read! :D

Yes, there will be more Amourshipping moments in the extras!!  And you might see some more with other characters as well...

So I hope you're looking forward to these.  The first one probably won't be out in a while though, but just keep a lookout.  

And in the future, I might be properly drawing the outfits of all the characters and give them their own part... and maybe I'll add a glossary of fairy rules and stuff!!  I don't know at the moment, but I still see some possibilities for this book.  I hope you'll all stick with me to see them play out.

Anyways... that's all from me for now.  Have an amazing day or night, and just thank you.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading, and I'll see you around!! :')