CHASING NATALIE ( OC Love Interest )

TITLE: Chasing Natalie
LOVE INTEREST: OCXOC
BOOK/MOVIE: First wizarding war or second if you want
OC NAME: Morgan Vinci and Natalie Burrey
FACE CLAIM: Diego Boneta as  Morgan Vinci and Jessica Brown Fondlay as Natalie Burrey
TAKEN BY: N/A

TITLE: Chasing NatalieLOVE INTEREST: OCXOCBOOK/MOVIE: First wizarding war or second if you wantOC NAME: Morgan Vinci and Natalie BurreyFACE CLAIM: Diego Boneta as  Morgan Vinci and Jessica Brown Fondlay as Natalie BurreyTAKEN BY: N/A

DESCRIPTION

DESCRIPTION

"Don't tell me what to do!"

"Fine I'll leave you here on your own and don't call me to help you, I've already been enduring you for a while"

SUMMARY

Morgan wanted to make a difference in the world that was the most important reason why he joined the Order of the Phoenix. He wasn't the best person he could have been and all of his colleagues in the order knew that. Morgan wanted to prove himself but he was irrational, had no patience, lied a lot and manipulated things and situation to work for him. All the rest of the order didn't know why Dumbledore still hadn't kicked Morgan out of the order.

Feeling restless, Morgan asks Dumbledore to be part of the big missions that most of the order does. Dumbledore refuses and gives Morgan a special top secret mission. Morgan is so excited until he learns that he will have to save and bring back a girl from a powerful family back to the Order headquarter.

What Morgan didn't know was that rescuing the girl will be more than an adventure.

NOTES

-So the Morgan is a remade of Flynn Rider from Rapunzel, he is mean arrogant and impatient. He is part of the order and wants to do older stuff but he doesn' t know how to work with others

- Morgan thinks he is doing a boring save the girl and come back but he doesn't know that the girl has important information

-News travels fast and the disparition of the girl is gone and a lot of bad wizards search her. Dumbledore tells the two to take muggle transportation to the HQ. Natalie was living in a faraway place in Germany so the two will have to travel France ( or Belgium/France) then arrive in Great Britain.

- They bicker and have to be very secretive, it becomes an adventure sometimes dangerous. Natalie is very strong and demanding and thinks she can do everything. Natalie and Morgan are both immature and have the same way of thinking and doing things.

-This is a Rapunzel (the Disney one) au that fitted with HP, it is part of my Disney series fanfiction

( plot by Kit)