DARLING ( Ginny Weasley )

TITLE: Darling
LOVE INTEREST: Ginny Weasley
BOOK/MOVIE: Post Battle of Hogwarts
OC NAME: Elena Coleman
FACE CLAIM: Lula Cotton-Frapier
TAKEN BY: n/a

TITLE: DarlingLOVE INTEREST: Ginny Weasley BOOK/MOVIE: Post Battle of HogwartsOC NAME: Elena ColemanFACE CLAIM: Lula Cotton-FrapierTAKEN BY: n/a

DESCRIPTION

DESCRIPTION

"Hush now Darling, I've got you. I've got you. No need to worry."

SUMMARY

Elena Coleman lived in America for the majority of her life. She heard all about the trouble going on in Britain, but her family stayed out of it. Well, most of her family did. Her brother went to Britain to help stop Voldemort. When he was finally defeated, Adrian managed to convince their parents to let Elena stay with him in Britain and to go to Hogwarts for her last year.

Being at Hogwarts, she saw people with dark circles under their eyes. She saw pained smiles and empty seats. It was heartbreaking, and she couldn't relate to their pain.

Flashbacks happened in the middle of class. She could hear crying in the middle of the night. Nightmares waking students up.

Elena's roommate, Ginny Weasley, looked empty. The only thing there was nightmares and tired eyes. She wanted to help. Ginny Weasley was her Darling, and she would protect her even from herself.

NOTES
-this plot is about PTSD after the Battle of Hogwarts.

-In this, Harry and Ginny are friends, but not in a relationship. No toxic shit there.

-Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental health condition that's triggered by a terrifying event — either experiencing it or witnessing it. Symptoms may include flashbacks, nightmares and severe anxiety, as well as uncontrollable thoughts about the event.

-PTSD symptoms are generally grouped into four types: intrusive memories, avoidance, negative changes in thinking and mood, and changes in physical and emotional reactions. Symptoms can vary over time or vary from person to person.

-Elena convinced McGonagall to hire a therapist and such because of all the people struggling with PTSD and need help

-Elena WILL NOT "fix" Ginny. Ginny will have to want to get better

-after the Battle of Hogwarts, Ginny is also having nightmares of her first year and Tom Riddle's diary

-Elena always calls Ginny Darling

-Elena is a Gryffindor and at Ilvermorny she was a Pukwudgie

-look up stuff on PTSD

-The MsMarauders community is making plots for mental illness as May is mental health awareness month. Mental health needs to be talked about and discussed. It's something that people go through. It should not be stuffed away and dealt with by yourself. You are never alone

( plot by Luna )