DARE ( Sirius Black )

TITLE: Dare
LOVE INTEREST: Sirius Black
BOOK/MOVIE: Marauders era
OC NAME: Stella Rosales
FACE CLAIM: Zendaya
TAKEN BY: N/A

TITLE: DareLOVE INTEREST: Sirius BlackBOOK/MOVIE: Marauders eraOC NAME: Stella RosalesFACE CLAIM: ZendayaTAKEN BY: N/A

DESCRIPTION

"You've never turned down a dare, have you Stella?"

"No, and I never will either." I say cockily.

"Well," Sirius says, "Then I dare you to sleep with more people than me by the end of the semester."

SUMMARY

Sirius Black was Hogwarts' very own fuckboy; Stella Rosales was something along the lines of it too. Quite ironically, they despised each other, despite the fact that they had the same friends. But on new year's eve, as they all sat huddled up together at the Potters' manor, the topic of who had slept with the most people came up; it was an exact draw. This led to a dare being proposed that night. A dare that made both Sirius and Stella to desperately try to outnumber the other. But slowly, Stella finds herself falling in love for the first time, with the person she promised herself to never fall for again; Sirius Black.

NOTES

- I want all of the Marauders + Lily + Marlene + Stella to be really good friends. But I also want you to show that Sirius and Stella dislike each other actively, and that everyone else in the group is aware of it too.
- Stella has never had a boyfriend, and doesn't plan to either because she think it's stupid to think that you can spend your entire life with one person, and so why would she date if she's not going to marry? This comes from the fact that her parents had a terrible divorce before she went to Hogwarts.
- I want the dare to be made after everyone has gone to bed, so that way Stella and Sirius can tell the rest of the group one by one as the plot goes on.
- I want Stella to be closer to Remus than anyone else
- I want Peter to be included and represented properly, not like someone who everyone found annoying; Peter was their friend.
- I want to have a scene in the book where Stella finds out about the Marauders being animagi and helping Remus during the full moon, and she has a fight with Sirius insisting that she wants to join; this leads to both of them confessing their feelings for each other out of concern for the other. I want this to happen a while into the book

( plot by Zorra )