FLOWER PETALS ( Lily Luna Potter )

TITLE: Flower Petals ( title can be changed, couldn't think of a title )
LOVE INTEREST: Lily Luna Potter
BOOK/MOVIE: Next Generation
OC NAME: Wren Lokaliski ( i like the first name so please keep it but you can change the last name if you wish )
FACE CLAIM: Josefine Frida Pettersen
TAKEN BY: n/a

TITLE: Flower Petals ( title can be changed, couldn't think of a title )LOVE INTEREST: Lily Luna Potter BOOK/MOVIE: Next Generation OC NAME: Wren Lokaliski ( i like the first name so please keep it but you can change the last name if you wish )FAC...

DESCRIPTION

"What's with you and gardening?"

"It calms me. Helps my mental health and shit. One of my more healthy coping mechanisms I guess."

SUMMARY

Wren Lokaliski had a dark mind. Words whispering into her ear like poison and she didn't know what to do about it. For years, she was an artist with her body as the canvas. When her parents found out, they tried to find another way for her to handle the demons in her head. Gardening, helping plants live and grow, seemed to work.

Lily Luna Potter is not her namesakes. She's not gentle, or soft. When she does something, she does it for herself and she will fight for the death but for no one else. She hates herself for it but she's not the woman who sacrificed herself for her child, she's stone and fire. She is not her namesakes, and sometimes she thinks her dad hates her for it.

The only time she truly feels at peace, is when watching Wren work in her garden. Some days it's not for long, other days she works on it for hours. Lily doesn't understand why, until one day she asks.

NOTES
-my wonderful Lily Luna is a Slytherin in this

-they are in their fifth year, meaning Albus is still at Hogwarts and yes he's a Slytherin

-Wren did use to self harm. It is something she struggles with but she uses gardening as a coping mechanism now

-Lily should try to garden, but she doesn't have enough patience. Instead have her fall in love with photography and taking pictures of Wren's plants

-soft girlfriends

-Wren is a Slytherin. Wren would be the opposite of a stereotypical Slytherin, the type of Slytherin no ones thinks is.

-I don't have a lot of notes right now, I just want a cute story

-maybe have Lily struggle with her namesake because she seems nothing like Lily and Luna and at this point in her mind she sees that as a bad thing. She asks McGonagall for stories about her grandmother but it's Wren that makes her see it's okay to be different from what's expected

( plot by Luna )