HOW TO WRITE LOVE ( OC Love Interest )

TITLE: How To Write Love
LOVE INTEREST: Arthur "Monte" Montgomery
BOOK/MOVIE: other
OC NAME: Keara Donelly
FACE CLAIM: Izabela Vidovic as Keara Donelly, Cody Christian as Matt, Sofia Carson as Manon, Timothée Chalamet as Monte, Son Chae-young as Sana
TAKEN BY: N/A

TITLE: How To Write LoveLOVE INTEREST: Arthur "Monte" MontgomeryBOOK/MOVIE: otherOC NAME: Keara Donelly  FACE CLAIM: Izabela Vidovic as Keara Donelly, Cody Christian as Matt, Sofia Carson as Manon, Timothée Chalamet as Monte, Son Chae-young as San...

DESCRIPTION

DESCRIPTION

"Dear A, so much has happened since the last time I wrote to you. I've made friends and went out with them at Hogsmeade. I often looked at other students having fun at Hogsmeade while I walked alone keeping to myself hoping one day to be part of such a group and now, it actually came true. I'm just so grateful, and speaking - well writing - has helped me a lot just to discuss with someone."

SUMMARY

Because Keara was a very shy and lonely girl, she wrote in her diary everything that happened to her, her diary was her only confidant. She started writing when she was very young, she found that writing on a paper your emotions helped her to get better and move on from hardship in her life.

A guy just caught the eye of Keara, his name was Matt and she found him charming. She did what she did best: write. As there was no privacy in her dorms, she wrote letters and hid them in a far away shelf in the library.

It came to a shock to Keara when she found a new letter in her secret shelf, a letter that responded to her latest letter written. She decided to keep on writing letters, to help her exteriorize her feeling. The letters came back from a mysterious student, but she wanted so bad to make friends that she continued to write letters to the other student, which she soon learned was a boy. She wrote to the boy about her crush, without naming him, and how she wanted to get closer to him. The boy proposed Keara to be friends with the boy or with one of his friends.

Keara took matters into her own hands and started to get close to a fellow dormmate excentric Manon. The two, surprisingly, hit it off quickly and became close. Manon introduced Keara to her group of a friend which included her crush, Matt.

As she continues to write letters to the mysterious boy, she starts becomes a member of her friend's Manon group. For the first time in forever, she finally feels like she belongs somewhere. She does activities with her new friends and her time at school seems brighter. On the sideline, she stills continues to write on notebooks, finding comfort in writing.

With little time, she gets closer to Matt, but she feels like she doesn't have a crush on him anymore. She then discovers that she has feelings for the mysterious boy who respond to her letters. She doesn't know who he is and with the help of her friend Manon, she tries to find who her mysterious boy is.

NOTES

- Keara is shy and doesn't really have close friends as the story starts

-Keara and Manon are in their fourth year when the story happens while Matt, Monte and Sana are in their fifth year

-The first friend she makes is a funky, eccentric girl named Manon who is in slytherin like her

-Keara writes letters to her crush, without sending them, and a boy respond to her letters

-She asks the boy for help to get closer to her crush, she doesn't tell the boy her crush's name (so the crush is the boy's best friend but they doesn't know that)

-The boy tells her to be friends with her crush, he gives her advice on how to make friends.

- Keara's new group of friends is made up of: Manon/slytherin/sister of Matt, Matt/hufflepuff/brother of Manon/he is popular/ he is a clown and funny, Monte/hufflepuff/Matt's best friend/in his shadow/kinda like Ron with Harry, Sana/gryffindor/easygoing/always up for adventure

- At first, Keara doesn't know that Manon is her crush's sister

-Plot twist: the boy who responds to Keara's letters is Monte. They didn't tell the other their name and they didn't describe what they looked like, and Keara didn't tell him her crush's name

-Monte's name is Arthur Montgomery, he doesn't like his name so he likes to be called Monty

- I was watching to a tv show called romance is a bonus book and one of it's other title is how to publish love, so here is my inspiration for my title.

-This story is set in Hogwarts but doesn't include any original J.K. Rowling characters

-the story happens during the next gen era

( plot by Kit )