GLASS SHOES ( OC Love Interest )

TITLE: Glass Shoes
LOVE INTEREST: Sierra "Red" Woodland
BOOK/MOVIE: AU
OC NAME: Kathy "Her" Redburry
FACE CLAIM: Irene Ferreiro as Sierra Woodland and Bailee Madison as Kathy Redburry
TAKEN BY: N/A

TITLE: Glass Shoes LOVE INTEREST: Sierra "Red" WoodlandBOOK/MOVIE: AUOC NAME: Kathy "Her" RedburryFACE CLAIM: Irene Ferreiro as Sierra Woodland and Bailee Madison as Kathy RedburryTAKEN BY: N/A

DESCRIPTION

DESCRIPTION

SUMMARY

Sierra had enough of being friend with her so-called friends who wouldn't miss an opportunity to reveal all her darkest secrets, so Sierra did what she knew best: stay cold and put on a fake smile to avoid being seen as weak.

As she wondered in the castles needing to be away from her friends, she found a secret passageway that lead to Hogsmeade. This passageway became solace for Sierra as she found herself going on a stroll to clear her head as often as she could. She could sneak off but she to come back before midnight or else the passageway would close and she would be caught out of curfew and thus expelled.

As she wandered in the nearly empty village of Hogsmeade she finds a black haired girl who seems lost. She goes to her and an unlikely friendship starts to develop between the two girls, who both wanted to get away from the world.

While watching a movie with Her, Sierra hears the bells implying it's going to be midnight soon. She quickly leaves but what she doesn't know is that she left behind a very important object...

NOTES

- Cinderella ff in my disney princess serie.

- Red is Sierra's nickname because of her red scarf and Her is Kathy's nickname because Sierra may have a tiny bit of a crush on her

- the hogwarts doors close at 12pm and Sierra has to be inside before the curfew. She escapes the school in hidden tunnels to go to Hogsmeade to see a muggle. If she isn't inside the castle before the end of the countdown she will be caught and face expulsion. She visits Kathy and just spends time with her. Sierra can be herself with Kathy. She is very childish and nerdy.

- Otherwise she is popular in school and has to keep a cold facade because her "friends" know a lot of dirty secrets about her. They threaten her to reveal her dirty secrets so she just keeps quiet and cold.

- Cute fluffy plot and the third gif is just so perfect uwu

-This story is an au so kathy is a muggle but still is able to be in hogsmeade. She can see magic but just brush it off.

-Because both of them wants to escape their world they do not tell each other their name, they have a nickname for the other one. They do get to know another but without talking about their names and Sierra's school.

-Sierra has either asthma or is allergic to something so she either has an asthma pump or an epipen and that's what she forgets instead of a glass shoe. You can choose if it's an asthma pump or an epipen but both these items are important for Sierra and that's why kathy follows Sierra in the tunnel but doesn't make it in time to get into school. The next day she goes again and enters school but everyone looks the same (and there are a lot of students). kathy only remembers Sierra's red scarf (yah bc she is in gryffindor).

-You can choose if the story ends happily or angsty

( Plot by Kit)