LIFE AS WE KNOW IT (Sirius Black)

TITLE: Life As We Know It
LOVE INTEREST: Sirius Black
BOOK/MOVIE: Marauders Era AU
OC NAME: Holly Berenson
FACE CLAIM: Lily James
TAKEN BY: n/a

TITLE: Life As We Know ItLOVE INTEREST: Sirius BlackBOOK/MOVIE: Marauders Era AUOC NAME: Holly BerensonFACE CLAIM: Lily JamesTAKEN BY: n/a

DESCRIPTION

After the devastating events of October 31st 1981, Harry James Potter was orphaned. After an unexpected turn of events, it's decided that Harry will be placed in the custody of Holly and Sirius, both best friends of Harry's parents.

SUMMARY

Holly Berenson was best friends with Lily Evans since she was eleven, they were pen pals all throughout their years at Hogwarts and Beauxbatons. The summer when they were seventeen, Lily and James set Holly and Sirius up on a blind date.

That was a bad idea. They didn't even make it out of the parking lot.

Despite their differences, they try to get along for their friends. As maid of honour and best man, and even named Godparents when Harry was born. They both lived their lives, happy and content with seeing Harry as often as possible while avoiding one another as much as they could.

That's when the accident occurred, James and Lily lost their lives. Harry was orphaned and was now in the custody of Sirius and Holly who now lived together with only one thing in common: Harry.

NOTES

-Dumbledore doesn't make Harry live with the Dursley's, hallelujah

-based on the movie "Life As We Know It"

-this is an AU, so you can't take it where you want with Harry, but Sirius doesn't end up in Azkaban (whether it be that Dumbledore knew about the switch, or they never even had a secret keeper (they were too late to get one)

-Sirius and Holly love Harry with all of their hearts, but taking on a child is hard work and a big sacrifice (watch the movie)

-they've known each other for years, but couldn't stand each other until they started living together

-I'm currently watching the movie and this plot is all I can think about (Sirius has a motorcycle was the first thing that came to mind)

-it's a pretty open plot, so we can talk about it if needed

(plot by vixen)