MONSTER ( OC love interest )

TITLE: Monster
BOOK/MOVIE: AU
OC NAME: Lucy Arapcho, Ian Montcalm
FACE CLAIM: Lucy Arapcho as Violette Wautier and Ian Montcalm as Hayden Christensen

TAKEN BY: N/A

DESCRIPTION

DESCRIPTION

"You can call me monster. I'm creeping in your heart, I will upturn and break and swallow you, yes, I steal you and indulge in you, I will ruin you and I will live forever. I get a thrill, turning your life completely inside out."

SUMMARY

Lucy was known to get whatever she wanted. She could make any boy fall in love only with a wink and a flirty smile. She was very witted and smiled for everyone. She posed a ray of sunlight when deep down she only wanted to show how superior she was. She may look like a sweetheart but she was far from it. She had learned to suppress her negative traits but one was harder to control: her stubbornness.

On the other side, Ian was fathomless, a loner people would say but he still managed to be adored by others. Ian has often silent and rumors stated that when he wasn't talking, he was scheming things.

And it all started with a rumor that Lucy could make the unapproachable Ian fall in love with her.

NOTES

- You can choose their houses!

- Both are headstrong and stubborn but they have different means to get where they want to be.

-Lucy has a facade of being this girl next door but the real her is dark, greedy, lustful and stubborn. She can never back down a challenge so she tries to make Ian fall in love with her.

- With time, Lucy will realize Ian is similar to the person she is hiding. Ian thinks Lucy is a sweet girl and he is pleasantly surprised when Lucy is darker then he thought.

- One important thing about lucy is that she never shows her weak side (her difficult childhood, her father leaving her and her mother when she was young)

- Ian will be able to make lucy reveal info about her past (dad leaving her) and will use that weakness. He will mentally control her and link her father's departure with something from the present and naturally, she will link the two together. He forces her hidden memories to resurface (you know when a traumatic event happens some people forget about it) and links her father's departure with an authority figure or someone that represents a dad. Then Ian leaves her and quite literally disappears.

- lucy was at the beginning a strong character but at the end she will be devastated because Ian was made her memories of her dad leaving fresh in her mind.

- this is not a cute story, it is a dark story about someone who manipulates others to make them more miserable, lucy was a tough cookie to get true but he succeeded and lucy is devastated

- ian is a monster, quite literally he could even be considered a psycho

- this is an au but it's totally open it'd just that these characters are bit too dark to be a harry potter character that is

- loosely based of the song monster by exo because two weeks ago I was obsessed with this song

- also hayden from revenge of the sith uwu like that movies has so many memes it's my favorite like hello there!

( Plot by Kit )