Chapter Sixty Five

Daniel

"Where's Rosé? Tonight would've been more fun with her here." Wren opens his stupid mouth with a snarky comment.

I'm at the West Hampton Lake Side, without the guys and I've just finished a race. Wren rolled up in his ugly car, pathetically assuming that he's off the hook for hurting my girl.

I'm barely controlling myself from killing this motherfucker. Just looking at his face reminds me of what he did to my girl, how he hurt her with those hands and manipulated her with his words. I hate him so fucking much. I want to avenge Rosé, protect her honor, and make this idiot feel what he made her feel but I need to be realistic. If I did anything to Wren, I'd get in trouble and I'll be away from Rosé. I can't let that happen. She's my priority. My first and last thought.

Anyway, it's not like this loser is going to be walking around with freedom after tonight.

I scoff, amused and so close to busting out his teeth for even saying her name.

"You're right, it would have been more fun but you know what, I rather not let her see the street rat that stuck his claws in her without her consent." I snarl darkly, too calmly.

Wren's eyes falter, his smirk fading when he realizes what I've just said.

I smirk, standing back as four cop cars show up, their blue and red sirens illuminating the darkened night. Police officers surround him with their guns pointed at his head.

"Put your hands behind your head, right now!"

Seeing the look of pure dread on Wren's face, gives me sadistic joy.

"You're under arrest for the sexual assault of Rosé LeBlanc. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." A cop reads him his rights as he handcuffs him.

My father didn't let me down. I asked him to help me and he did, without questions. Being a powerful lawyer, he was able to gather a team of prosecutors, and with the help of Koa getting that video, Nate giving his witness statement and with two of the biggest pieces of evidence, we were able to bring justice to Rosé. There was no trial and I made sure that video was destroyed. Madison got done for accompanying sexual assault and Wren...Wren is going to be rotting inside a jail cell for the rest of his life.

I understand that I should've talked to Rosé first but this had to be done without dragging her in and causing her more pain. I was not going to make her relive what she went through. With me, her past will be a distant dwarf star that never existed.

But I am going to tell her. I'm not hiding this from her. She deserves to know.

Taking an intimidating step forward, I stare at his pale face. His soulless blue eyes are trembling with the realization of his doomed future.

"If you had seen me coming into her life, you would have never even dreamt about touching her." I say narcissistically, glaring into his eyes.

I was meant for her.

I step back and give him a mocking smile.

"Have fun in prison."

Rosé

Where are you?

I've been waiting for Daniel for over an hour. Apparently, there's a special surprise he's planned for me tonight. But I'm getting worried wondering where he is. I hope he's okay. I tried texting and calling him but got no response. I texted the guys if they knew where he was and they said no, the girls don't know either.

I hug my waist as the cold, February air prickles my skin. I'm sitting on the steps of my front door, waiting for his matte black Mustang. Every second, every minute is going by so slowly. Every car that drives by leaves me disappointed.