Introductions

Kim Y/N- Demon Hunter- Main Character
An undercover agent working for Hidden. A company that hunts down Demons. She is currently ranked 1st internationally of all the Demon Hunters. She is cold and emotionless at first, but eventually starts expressing herself more.

Shin Jiho- Demon Hunter- Main Character
Jiho was first introduced as Y/N's acquaintance, but has turned into her very close friend. He cares for Y/N as if he was her brother. Jiho is a Demon Hunter ranked 2nd internationally right behind Y/N. He is loyal and would never turn his back on his friends.

Lin Flara- Demon Hunter- Main Character
A cheerful and happy girl. Flara is also a close friend of Y/N's and of Jiho's. Flara is a Demon Hunter ranked 3rd behind Y/N and Jiho. Despite her small figure, she is incredibly strong and definitely deserves the title of 3rd rank. The three of them are the top 3 Demon Hunters that have slayed and captured countless Demons without hesitation.

Park Jimin- Incubus- Main Character
He has silver hair that makes him really stand out from the rest. He sets his eyes on Y/N, but soon changes his motives as he learns more about her. At first, he may seem flirty and that he jokes around a lot, but as you read through more of this book, he changes drastically.

Haruno Rika- Succubus- Main Character
When Rika is first introduced, she may seem like a bratty and annoying character that only cares for Jimin. After all, she makes it obvious she likes him, but does she really love him? She is unsure of her feelings about him, but it all changes when she meets a certain someone.

(Personally, as the author, Rika has really grown on me..)

Haruno Riku- Incubus- Main Character
He is Rika's twin brother. They have totally different personalities despite being twins. Riku is kind and loving to almost anyone. Especially to Y/N. He falls in love with her at first sight and is determined to win her over. Well, for now, that may be the case..

A/N: These characters are just the main 6. There will be more characters coming up!