Rika (Jimin's POV)

I was breathing heavily. Teleportation takes a lot of energy. A sharp pain hit my chest as I took a step towards my house. Crap, maybe I shouldn't move so quickly. I slowly limped towards my house.

"Jiminie!" Rika greeted me at the door with a hug. 

"Rika, you're killing me here!" I was suffocating under her hug.

Rika was a brown haired girl. She was the same age as me. Her brown hair goes down to her chest. She had big brown eyes. Something you might not expect from a Japanese girl. Rika also had a tall and slim figure. Her hair was parted at the side. All of the men she's met just threw themselves at her. She doesn't even have to go hunt. I wasn't interested in her though.

"What happened to you?!" Rika checked me.

"Those damned Demon Hunters," I mumbled.

"Who was it? I'll make sure to kill him!" She cracked her knuckles.

"It wasn't a guy. It was a girl," I sighed. I can't believe I got beaten by a girl.

"A girl? Now, that's unusual." She dragged me inside the house.

"It wasn't just any girl, I came face to face with the Kim Y/N, the one who mercilessly slaughtered many of our kind. The top ranked Hunter in the world," I explained.

"The Kim Y/N? Is that how you got all of those horrible injuries?" She looked at me once more.

"I don't want to admit it, but yes, she is how I got my injuries," I sighed.

"Come in, let me take care of you!" Rika pulled me inside.

"Whoa, what happened to you?" Riku. Rika's twin brother.

Riku has short messy brown hair. His hair is basically what you would see in an anime. His hair is also swept to the side like Rika's. He is the same height as Rika. Tall and slim. Unlike the rest of us, he hates being an Incubus. He didn't have many slaves and just took the energy from some of our's.

"I really don't want to talk about it." Rika and I sat down on the couch.

Riku sat down in front of me. It's obvious he wants something.

"Fine, I'll tell you the whole story."

I told Riku what had happened and how I was very close to dying.

"I didn't think that you could be defeated and almost killed. This person must be really skilled.."

"By the way, Jiminie, is this girl attractive?" Rika asked.

"Actually the whole reason I ended up in this mess was because I chose her as my target. So, yes, she's very attractive," I admitted.

"It makes me jealous when you talk highly of other girls, Jiminie." Rika came closer to me.

"Yeah yeah." I pushed her a little. Too close for comfort.

Rika pouted and returned to her original seat. My wounds were healing, but it was a slow process. It might take 1-2 days to fully heal. That is another thing that normal Incubi can't do. They cannot heal themselves, but Elite Incubi can.

I also must think of an effective way to kill Y/N. I heard her mission was to eliminate me. I won't let that happen. I must kill before I am killed. Soon, the Hunters will become the hunted.

I can't help but feel like Y/N is connected to me somehow. I feel like I once did something bad to her. She also looks awfully familiar. It's probably nothing, but I can't shake the thought out of my head.
~
A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! Normally my chapters are 1100 words, but this one was only 615. Sorry, I've been just a little busier than normal. Thank you for reading! 💜