Sparring (Jimin's POV)

As we were walking around, not many people were staying out late. There was now only a few out. The others eventually grew tired of chasing me, so Riku and Jiho decided to go get drinks for us. I was now left alone with Y/N.

"There's not a lot of people around. Why not attack me, and get it over with?" I was half-joking.

"Too tired."

"I might make the move and kill you, then." I turned towards her.

"I have fast reflexes, try me." She was no longer panting and also turned to look at me.

"Actual fight or just a spar?" I asked.

"Spar. Too tired to take you out. Might as well just train for next time. No weapons. You can't use your freaky curses. Ready?"

"Go!" we both said at the same time.

I made the first move. I ran towards her and threw a punch at her stomach. She dodged that and punched me in the face.

"Not bad!" I wiped the blood off of my lip.

She just smirked. Without giving me a second to react, she appeared behind me, held my arm behind my back and pinned me on the floor.

"Dang. Where did you learn to fight like that?" I got up from her hold.

"Boss taught me. Well, he and his trainer he assigned to me. Boss practically raised me. My parents died, and he found me in a house that was almost in pieces," she explained.

"Wow. Do you know how your parents died?" I asked.

"Incubi. That's why I hate you Incubi so much. My parents were Hunters too, but they couldn't survive against them. There were only two of them, but they were very strong Elites. I still remember seeing my parents being slaughtered right in front of my eyes." She was struggling to hold back her tears.

I hugged her.

"I can't believe it. How did I end up like this? I really am pathetic." I felt her tears through my shirt.

"Stop crying. It won't do you any good. I say, if you ever find those Incubi, slaughter them with all your rage." I never thought the day would come when I hold a Hunter in my arms.

"That's exactly what I'm planning to do." She wiped her tears and stepped away from me.

"Give them a good beating!" I encouraged.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but thank you. Thank you for comforting me and not taking this chance to kill me." As she smiled, more tears flowed out. She must've bottled up her emotions for so long..

That hurt my heart for some reason. Maybe I just felt really bad?

"No problem. Just please don't take this chance to kill me too." I held my arms in front of my face.

"I won't."

"You know, when I first met you, I thought you were really mean to everyone and hated everyone. Now that I've gotten to know you, my thoughts about you are changing." I pat her head.

"I'm not a dog. When I first met you, I just thought you were those playboys. Turns out I was slightly wrong." Slightly?

"Slightly? I'm pretty sure you know the only reason I was flirting was because I made a big mistake of choosing you as my target. I regret that now." I shivered.

"You should. I can make your life a living hell."

"You do realize I came from Hell, right?"

"Whatever. Anyways, where are the others? They've been gone a long time now. I'm starting to get worried." She furrowed her eyebrows.