Kim Yoosung (Y/N's POV)

A/N: Just gonna warn you now, this chapter was pretty boring, but it had pretty important stuff. I would advise you to not skip through it.

~

"Remember me?" The figure walked towards us, slowly revealing himself. He was so familiar..

"Who're you?" Jimin asked.

"Let Y/N figure this one out for herself," the boy cheerfully said.

I took a close look at him. He had golden blonde hair that was parted on the side. His hair in front was swept to his right, making him like a cliché anime character from a romance anime. He wore glasses and was smiling brightly. His eyes were a light purple color which I assumed he had put on contacts to make them look that way. He was slim and about Jimin's height, which wasn't very far from my height.

"How do you know my name?" I asked, taking a step back.

"It's been a while Y/N. It makes me happy to know you're doing okay." He took a step towards me.

"I'll ask again, who are you?" I cautiously asked, taking another step back.

"Dear Y/N, please don't be afraid of me. Let me jog your memories." He smiled wide.

Suddenly, everything turned black. Then, I was at a house. My body was transparent when I looked down at it. I saw two kids running around the house. One of them looked familiar. She looks like me..

I reached my hand out subconsciously, and my arm went right through her. I quickly pulled my arm back and looked at it.

"This is the past. You can't touch anything," a voice echoed. It was the boy's voice.

"What am I doing here?" I asked the voice.

"You'll see." it said.

"Y/N! Wait up!" The little blonde boy shouted at the young girl, which I assumed was me. The younger me was running away from the little boy.

"No way, Yoosung!" she shouted back.

Was his name Yoosung? The little boy also had a strong resemblance to the boy I met earlier.

"You're my older sister! You're supposed to take care of me!" the little boy shouted at the younger me.

"Tell mom to do that!" younger me exclaimed.

"Don't tell me, you're my-" I turned around and was cut off.

"Yep! I'm your brother!" The boy was now facing me with a huge grin.

"Younger to be exact!" he continued.

"Your name is Kim Yoosung?" I asked.

"Yeah! That's me!" He smiled.

"How do I know you're not lying?" I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Mom and dad's names were Mira and Minho. Mom had golden blonde hair and dad had dark brown hair. You have a scar on your but-" I quickly cut him off.

"Ok! You're my brother!" He smiled at me.

"I'm glad you believe me." He had a sad look for some reason.

I remember him now. It was so long ago, I almost forgot him. He wasn't there on the night of the attack that killed our parents.

"Where were you?" I asked him.

He looked confused for a second.

"Where were you when they attacked?"

"I knew you would ask that," Yoosung said with a sad expression.