Their Identity (Y/N's POV)

"Even if I told you the identity of the person who killed your parents?" she asked, laughing in a mocking way.

My eyes widened.

"It's fine by me if you don't want to know." She started laughing even harder.

"Who was it?" I clenched my fists.

"Who was it that killed my parents?!" I shouted at Aileen.

"So now you're curious?" she asked.

"Fine. I'll tell you," she said.

She paused for a moment. 

"Hehe. Are you sure you want to know?" 

"I've been searching for the person who's killed my parents my entire life. Tell me," I demanded.

"If you say so!"

Suddenly, the pitch black void that I was in, turned into a bright setting.

In front of me was a small house. It looked oddly familiar.

The front door of the house opened.

Two little kids came running out, along with two adults.

"Y/N! Yoosung! Don't go too far into the woods!" the woman shouted.

Mom's voice. I walked towards them, getting a better look of the family.

The little girl who looked to be about 8 years old was me.

The little boy who was about 5 years old was Yoosung.

The two adults were our parents. Mom had beautiful blonde hair, matching Yoosung's hair. Dad had dark brown hair.

"Don't worry Mom! I'll protect Yoosung!" the girl said triumphantly.

"Yeah right! Last time we were in the woods, you got scared of a bug!" the boy complained.

"That's because the bug was trying to bite me!"

The two kids bickered as Mom and Dad laughed.

"Alright, Mom and Dad are going to make dinner, so make sure to be home before 7pm!" Dad said, with a huge grin on his face.

"Yes sir!" they shouted.

Then little Y/N and Yoosung dashed off into the woods.

Mom and Dad smiled at each other.

"Oh dear, they're so energetic. I don't know how we'll be able to keep up," Mom said.

"They're always going to be full of energy. Just like how we were." Dad put a hand on Mom's shoulder and smiled.

They chatted happily as they went inside.

"I don't get it. What does this have to do with my parents' killer?" I asked.

"Just wait and see," Aileen's voice said.

A flash of light then suddenly appeared at the doorway in front of the house.

Two adults appeared.

"This is the place?" the woman asked.

"Yes," the man replied.

"Who're they?" I murmured.

Aileen's giggle rang through my ears.

"This is the home of the people who killed our eldest son," the woman said.

"Disgusting Demon Hunters," the man mumbled.

I looked over at the forest.

I remember this. I was supposed to be coming back out of the forest right about now with Yoosung.