Lonely (Flara's POV)

Beep!~      Beep!~      Beep!~

The sound of the machine next to me woke me up. Right, I'm in a hospital. I touched my forehead and winced in pain. More blood had seeped out. I can't be bothered to clean it up. I smiled sadly as I recalled what had happened. 

Flashback~

I groaned in pain as the people surrounding me cleaned my wounds. Y/N went off to investigate with Jiho, leaving me here all alone. People who I barely know. We talk, but I can't seem to ever remember them. 

"There's too much blood! What should we do?!" someone frantically yelled.

"Take her to the emergency room." Boss hovered over me. He looked disappointed.

I could barely see because of the sun shining in my eyes, but I could see his expression. 

A few minutes later, I heard a siren. An ambulance? Why would I need that? I was slowly lifted onto a small bed in the ambulance. I watched as they closed the doors and drove off, leaving everyone behind. I heard talking, but I couldn't understand it. 

Slowly, everything began to fade away into pitch black.

End of Flashback~

Right, that's what happened. 

I feel so empty. Why? How do I stop this feeling? 

I'm always surrounded by people, but why do I feel so lonely? My co-workers come and bring me gifts, but for some reason, I don't feel happy. I should be glad they even took the time out of their day to come and see me.

I dyed my hair red to make it seem like I was outgoing. People liked me for that. I continued dying my hair red, but now it seems pointless. Maybe I should switch back to my natural black color.

I'm 22 years old. Look at how my life is now. Would my parents be proud of their daughter now? They died when I was 14 years old. That was when I met my savior. Y/N.

Flashback~ 14 years old

Back then, we were such a happy family. Why did it have to change?

"Mom! Where do you want me to put the food?" I shouted.

"On the white table cloth!" she yelled from the kitchen.

"Okay!" I did as I was told and put the food on the table.

It was my birthday today. I'm so excited!

The doorbell rang.

Ding dong!~

"Coming!" I yelled and ran to the door.

"Happy birthday my precious angel!" Grandma said as she gave me a hug and stepped inside.

"Thanks Gran!" I smiled happily.

"Mom! Gran is here!" I shouted to her again.

My mom came out from the kitchen.

"Hi mom." My mom gave Gran a hug.

"Hello dear," Gran replied with a sweet smile.

"Is dad going to come?" Mom asked.

My grandpa had to run a few errands before coming. I hope he arrives in time.

"Yes. He will be arriving shortly." Gran took a seat on the couch.

"Happy birthday Flare!" My dad came out from his room and gave me a big hug.