April Fools! (Y/N POV)

(This is a filler episode and relates nothing to the actual plot. It doesn't even pick up from where the story left off. Other than that, I hope you enjoy!) 

A/N: Yes, I do realize this is a little late, but hey, it's not 12am yet.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jimin called me out to meet at the café, but I don't really see him. He probably called me out just for an April Fool's prank. He did say it was an emergency though. Did I just arrive too early? Why am I thinking about this so much?

"Welcome!" I heard the lady at the countertop say. I looked over, and sure enough, there he was. He also apparently brought along Riku. What is he planning?

"Y/N? You're here too?" It seems that Riku just noticed me and came over on his own.

"Yeah. That idiot over there said it was an emergency." We both looked over at Jimin and laughed.

"He told me that this was an emergency too, so I followed," he explained.

I heard the door open again, and in came another. This time, it was Jiho. What the actual hell?

"Oh, hey. It seems that you guys are here too." Jiho walked over to our table where we were sitting.

"What is Jimin even doing over there?" Riku poked his head up from our table.

He blushed quickly and put his head down. Jiho and I were both curious, so we also poked our heads up. Of course, he's flirting with the waitress over there.

He looked over at our table to find us poking our heads out, so he quickly kissed the waitress who seems to have died from that and came over to us.

"Did you have fun?" Jiho was the first to speak.

"Yeah, I just kissed a big-chested girl, of course I'm happy." Then he looked over at me. More specifically at my chest. I was unbothered because from his angle, I looked flat. Also because I was wearing a hoodie.

"You however, are flat. If you want to impress me, try a little harder." They all looked over at me, while Jimin just smirked. 

Riku blushed even harder, and Jiho just laughed.

"Don't flatter yourself, my chest is fine. You, however," I said, mocking him.

"Need to work on your attitude. If you want to impress me, try a little harder." I smirked back.

"Roasted!" I heard Jiho yell.

Riku just laughed, and Jimin looked irritated.

As soon as we calmed down, Jimin spoke.

"Anyways, I called you all here to tell you guys something," he started.

"You're pregnant?" Jiho asked, making us all laugh.

"No, Rika is." He smiled innocently at us.

It was silent before all chaos erupted.

"WHaT?!" Jiho was the first to react.

"You got my sister pregnant?!" Then Riku.

"I wonder how the baby is gonna feel knowing that it has an idiot for a father," I snickered.

"Screw you. At least I didn't impregnate you." He smirked at me, trying too hard to look seductive.

"Why ArE you GuyS so CalM?!" Jiho asked.

"Why are you so surprised?" Jimin asked, returning a question with a question.

"Yeah, we all knew it was going to happen at one point." I said nonchalantly.

"I'm gonna be an uncle," Riku said while smiling profusely.

Then, suddenly, Jimin burst out laughing.

"I can't take this anymore!" He said while laughing so hard, almost falling to the floor.

"What?" We all asked.

"She's not the one who's pregnant!" he said, still laughing.

"ThaNk gOd!" Jiho died of relief.

"I wanted to be an uncle though," Riku whimpered.

"Guys! She's not the one who's pregnant! I am!" Jimin said.

"WHAT!?" 

Trollololololololol...

~

A/N: Yeah, yeah, I know that's a super old meme, but I couldn't help it. It's also 11:59pm as I'm typing this, so excuse any errors. I'm trying to get done before it reaches 12am. Thanks for reading! 

(Unedited)