Strange (Dual POV)

A/N: This is a new thing I'll be trying out. It's called 'Dual POV'. It's self explanatory. Tell me if you like it more than the original version of just one POV. I'll change it if you want. (͡o‿O͡)

Jimin's POV

Yoosung stared at the ground for a second before putting on a smile. It seemed strange though.

"So! Where shall we go?" he asked with a smile.

"There's this café Y/N really likes," I commented.

"Let's go there then!" he exclaimed then tugged on Y/N's arm. 

Y/N sighed then started walking back into town.

I glanced over at Yoosung. I was shocked to see such a hateful expression on his face. He was looking at Y/N. His normal smile appeared right after though. The hell is up with this guy?

I followed Y/N, still looking over at Yoosung who started walking after me. Still smiling. He reminds me of someone. I thought of Akira. Yep. So many similarities.

"So, Y/N," Yoosung started.

"What have you been doing while I was gone?" he asked.

"Work." 

His face twisted into another look of hatred, but it changed quickly once again. Y/N didn't seem to notice, but I did.

He smirked then mumbled something that I didn't hear. Right after, a loud snap was heard.

"Y/N! Look out!" I shouted as I pushed her aside. Luckily, I wasn't hit.

A tree had fallen down right where Y/N was walking. A very large tree that she would've died from if it hit her.

I looked over to Yoosung, who's eyes were full of anger, but it changed once again. His eyes were now filled with, what I assume, worry.

"Y/N! Are you okay?!" Yoosung rushed over and grabbed her hand.

"Yeah. Thanks for that, Jimin," she said. 

"Watch where you're going, idiot." I flicked her forehead.

"I wonder how the tree fell in the first place," she said.

I glanced over at Yoosung, who looked disturbed, but he smiled once again.

"I don't know. Just watch where you're going next time!" Yoosung pulled her into a tight hug.

"Yeah yeah." She stood up and looked over at the fallen tree.

She sighed once again.

"Let's go." She jumped over the tree then continued walking.

I jumped over the tree too, but Yoosung whispered something, then hovered over it.

"Damn Wizards," I mumbled.
~
Y/N's POV

I walked silently to the town. Yoosung, who claims to be my brother, is strange. I believe him, but there's something off about him. A sinister feeling. I have to keep my guard up. After all, the tree fell directly onto where I was walking. Yoosung may not be who he claims to be..

"Y/N. Where do you work?" Yoosung asked behind me.

"Hidden," I replied. Hidden was the name of our company.

"What's hidden?" he asked.

"A company that hunts demons." Jimin stepped in between Yoosung and me.

"I'm not talking to you, moron," Yoosung snapped.

"Well, too bad." The two of them bickered like children for a few minutes before giving up.

So embarrassing. Imagine walking down the streets with two adult men arguing like children. What idiots..

While walking down the street, I noticed two familiar faces. Riku and Rika. They were holding groceries whilst talking with each other. 

Rika was the first to notice us and ran over. Riku followed.

"Jimin! Y/N!" She waved her arm, yelling our names. 

Rika smiled. At least she's more friendly with me now. 

"Eh? Who's this?" Rika stared at Yoosung with a questioning look.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Y/N's brother!" He stuck out his arm for Rika to shake it. By the look on her face, she was not going to shake it.

She came closer to me and whispered.

"Is he really?" she whispered.

"From what he's described, it seems he is," I whispered back.

Rika just nodded. She still kept her distance.

By now, Riku had caught up to us. He caught his breath then looked up. His eyes widened, and he almost dropped his bags from shock. 

"You. Why are you here? I thought I got rid of you," his breath shook as he spoke.

Yoosung smiled and suddenly appeared right in front of Riku. Teleportation probably.

He leaned forward and whispered something in Riku's ear. Riku looked down and nodded.

Rika scooted closer to Riku and whispered. He whispered back with a smile. A smile I know all too well. 

"Y/N. I need to talk to you," Riku said.

Everyone looked over at him. 

"Privately," he continued then pulled my arm to go with him.

"Wait. Where are we going? Riku?" He pulled me to an area where the others couldn't hear.

"Your brother." As he said that, the look on his face was worry.

"He's not who you think he is. Please believe me on this. I only want to keep you safe." He looked at me with sadness and worry.

"Why? What's wrong? Do you know each other?" I asked, trying to get an answer out of him.

"Let's just say that he and I didn't have a good past with each other. Just trust me. I'll find a way to get rid of him again." His voice grew softer and softer, and I almost couldn't hear what he said at the end of the sentence.

Riku started walking away and back to the others. I need more answers.

"Riku wait!" I grabbed his arm, and he looked back at me.

"Tell me more," I continued.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I can't." He smiled at me. Except it wasn't his normal smile. It seemed so sad. 

He began walking away again. This time, I let him go. I need to find this out for myself.

I walked behind him at a slow pace. Thinking. Thinking about all of this. So many random people just show up in my life in a span of a few months. So weird.

"What took you so long?" Jimin walked up to me as I was lost in my thoughts.

"It's nothing," I dismissed.

"It's clearly something," he argued.

I glared at him. He stopped asking. So annoying.

There was one person who wasn't talking. Rika and Riku were talking quietly to each other. I was talking to Jimin. Yoosung was silent. Smiling to himself as I looked over. There was a dark presence surrounding him. Almost as if he were possessed..

~

A/N: 

:P

(Unedited)