His Brother (Y/N's POV)

"This dump is your home? I really expected better."

I turned around.

There was Akira sitting on my couch, crossing his arms and smiling at me.

The first thing I noticed was that his hair was now colored white, but the ends of his hair was still red.

"Sup."

"Why are you in my house?" I asked.

"I wanted to explain to you about everything that's been happening recently," he replied, standing up.

"So, you knew?

"Of course I did. After all, Artemis is my brother." He smiled.

"What?! You knew everything all along but didn't bother to tell me or the others?!"

"Woah, calm down there. He's my brother. No way would I tell you all of his secrets," he said.

"Let's go."

He snapped his fingers, and we were now in a different location.

A restaurant.

"Whenever I go with you, you take me to a restaurant," I commented.

"I'm hungry alright? Plus, I don't have to have my mask on when I go to a restaurant."

We were seated at a table near the window.

"So, you dyed your hair white?" I asked, nonchalantly.

"The whole group did, but we kept our colors. I'm still the color red," he answered with a smile.

The waiter came to our table, and we ordered our food.

"So, I called you out here today to explain a few things."

"Let's start with Kim Yoosung. Well, that's not really his identity now, is it? You see, his real name is Zen." Akira paused for a moment before continuing. 

"Zen is a shapeshifter. He took on the form of Kim Yoosung to earn your trust. Zen can mimic people very well because he is, well, a shapeshifter. Even if you know Kim Yoosung is dead, that doesn't mean you can defeat Zen with ease. He messes with your mind."

"Now, onto Artemis. Artemis is my brother, but we're not blood related. That's all I'm going to say about our relationship. Artemis has been the most powerful Demon in the world until recently someone overpowered him but quickly went missing after earning the title of the strongest Demon. You may know her."

"Her name is Aileen. She went missing because she is residing in your body for now. To the public, Artemis is still the strongest Demon, but in reality, Aileen is. Well, enough about Aileen. She can tell you that stuff herself. Artemis has a special ability that I believe Aileen has already told you about. He has these small little sharp blades that can change sizes and sharpness. They can either defend him or attack for him. Well, I guess Aileen's already told you this stuff," he sighed.

"I believe that's all you needed to know. I'll be going now, bye," he said as he pulled his phone out and disappeared.

...

Wait. What about all of this food he ordered? 

~