Accidental Kiss (Y/N's POV)

As I was talking to Riku and trying to calm him down from his nosebleed, I suddenly felt a hand on my back. It was Jimin. He placed a hand on Riku's back too.

"Rika is right. You two should date!" He smiled and pushed us against each other. I quickly pulled away from him.

Riku burst into a nosebleed again, and I looked at Jimin with rage. Suddenly that rage turned into a smirk.

"How about you and Rika kiss!" I pushed his head towards Rika, and to my favor, they kissed. Jiho and I started laughing, almost falling to the floor.

Rika looked like she was about to faint because of how happy she was. Jimin wiped his mouth a thousand times.

"What the hell is wrong with you! My mouth has been poisoned!" Jimin rushed off to find a water fountain to wash out his mouth.

"You're welcome, Rika." I smiled smugly at her.

"I didn't need your help! I could've done it by myself!" She looked at me in disgust.

"Y/N, that was the most funniest thing I've seen all day!" Jiho was wiping his tears from his eyes from laughing so much.

Jimin came back a few moments later. His mouth and lips were red from wiping it so many times. He looked ready to kill.

"Y/N. How dare you!" He lunged towards me. I dodged him easily, and he ended landing in a trash bin.

"Stay there since that's where you belong, trash." I laughed.

"Fuck you!" He threw a piece of garbage at me, but I moved out of the way, and it hit Rika.

"Jimin! My hair is ruined now!" Rika went full on rage mode as she was mad her hair and makeup got ruined.

"You had too much makeup on anyways, bimbo," Jiho said.

"What was that?!" She turned towards Jiho and glared at him with all her rage.

"Oh shit!" Jiho ran off and Rika chased after him.

Riku was still having a nosebleed.

"Riku. You good?" I kneeled down and poked at him.

He held a thumbs up. If he says so, then I won't push.

"Okay." I stood up and looked over at the trash can. It's so quiet.

I walked over to the trash and looked at it.

"You still in there?" I kicked the garbage can and heard a groan.

"So you are."

"Let me sleep," I heard him mumbling.

Sleeping in the trash can? What a weirdo.

"If you don't come out, I'm pouring boiling hot water in there!" I bluffed.

His head then shot out of the trash can, and he looked at me with squinting eyes.

"Y/N? I thought you were Shin." He climbed out.

"How dare you dirty my mouth!" He wiped his mouth again.

"Not my fault. Rika said you were her boyfriend, so I just gave you guys a little push." I smiled innocently.

"I'm not dating her. She clings onto me everyday."

"I also tried to get Riku to kiss you, but that backfired. Don't you know he's interested?" he continued.

"Yes. I do know that. I'm just not interested in dating anyone right now." I shrugged.

"Also, you smell like trash. Go take a shower," I said.

"Later. Let's go back to them for now." He started walking towards Riku.

I followed. Riku was wiping his nose with tissues.

"Yo, Riku. How did you enjoy that kiss with Y/N?" Jimin smirked at him.

"You did that on purpose!" Riku whined.

"Of course I did," he said and smiled.

"By the way, where's Shin and Rika?" Riku stood up and looked for them.

"Jiho made the mistake of angering the Rika," I joked.

Suddenly, an idea came to mind. An evil idea. I smirked.

They were both talking to each other about something. Perfect. Since they were facing each other, this would be a piece of cake.

"Oops! My hands slipped!" I placed my hand on Jimin and Riku's backs and pushed them towards each other.

I started laughing loudly because of the scene in front of me. They both fell and Jimin was on top of Riku, kissing him. They both looked at each other with wide eyes and quickly pulled away. Both of them rolling in opposite directions as they pushed each other away.

"You should've seen the look on your faces!" I continued laughing while falling to the floor.

"Did you think that was funny? First, you make me kiss Rika, now her freaking twin?!" Jimin yelled.

"My mouth hurts.." Riku laid on the floor holding his mouth.

He smirked as an idea came to him. What is the little devil planning now?

"Let me cleanse my mouth."

He put his hand on my waist and pulled me towards him. Our lips connected in a short kiss.

I was first to pull away right as his lips touched mine.

"Kissing 3 people in one day? You are a playboy after all." I wiped my lips.

"2 of whom I did not mean to kiss," he reminded.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes at him.

Riku was still on the floor. This boy is going to pass out from blood loss soon..

"Let's go find Jiho and Rika." I started walking in the direction they left.

I wonder what they're doing? They've been out for a while...
~
💜