Escaped (Y/N's POV)

"Y/N!"

"Wake up!"

"Hey Y/N!"

I slowly opened my eyes to find 3 of my co-workers standing over me. I looked around and saw that I was still in the basement.

"Huh? What are you guys doing down here?" I asked.

"We heard screaming, so we came down as quickly as we could," my co-worker explained.

"My head hurts." I touched my forehead, there seemed to be dried blood on it.

I looked around. Quickly standing up, I looked into the cell.

"233, where is he?!" I shouted.

"We didn't see him when we came down, so we told boss that he escaped," he explained.

"Fuck! He's an Incubus! He could be anywhere!" I frantically started to run out of the basement, but I quickly fell back down.

I hissed as I looked at my arms and legs, there were bruises and cuts all over them. Just what the fuck happened?

"Whoa, whoa, take it easy, we were just about to take you to the infirmary." They helped me stand up and led me out.

"Thanks guys."

"No problem, after all, you've saved all of us before." That's right, the only reason they were here was because I saved them from getting killed or becoming enslaved to an Incubus or Succubus. They wanted to return the favor.

"What are we going to do about 233? He escaped and could possibly be killing or taking people right now," I said worriedly.

"We just have to send out some of our guys and hope we find him," my co-worker sighed.

"No, I was responsible of him, I'll find him-"

"No, you are in no condition to fight or even take on an Elite Incubus, your safety is important to us."

I didn't say anything afterwards because I knew they were right. I just didn't want anyone else to get hurt because of my mistake.

"Alright, we're here, now, we need to get back to work, are you okay like this?" he said as he helped me lay down on the bed.

"Yes, I'm fine, you can go now, I will be okay." I smiled to show that I was okay.

"Please rest, or else we will worry," he said before they all left. Leaving me alone in the infirmary.

Do I still have my weapons? I checked myself. Yes, I still do, that's good. In case I get attacked by something, it's good to have my weapons nearby. That's the number 1 rule of being a Demon Hunter.

Okay, now let's think about this for a second. Before I passed out, I went to go get my weapons. Then, when I came down near his cell, I felt massive pain in my head. Then I was out cold. My co-workers woke me up and informed me that 233 was gone. Then, I saw that there were many cuts and bruises all over my arms and legs. My shirt was ripped in some places, and my shorts were covered in blood. Is it possible that 233 did this? How did he even get out of his cell?

Then, it hit me. An Elite Incubus... We've never had one of those. Our basement was only built to withstand a normal Incubi's power. It was never designed to withstand an Elite Incubi's power. Damn it! Why didn't I think of this beforehand? I must go inform Boss immediately.

I carefully stood up and limped my way towards Boss's office. I knocked until I heard a 'come in.'

"Ah, Agent Kim, are you feeling okay? Oh my, it's much worse than I thought," he said while looking at my cuts and bruises.

"I'm alright, but I must inform you of something. 233 only got out because our basement wasn't designed to withstand an Elite Incubi's power. That is how he got out," I explained to Boss.

He didn't say anything, he just went into deep thought.

"He might go on a rampage and kill or take some of the civilians. Please let me go out and hunt him down. Please make this my new mission," I pleaded.

"Alright, if you think you are strong enough to go on this important mission, I'm counting on you, Agent Kim," Boss finally agreed.

"Thank you, I won't let you down," I promised.

I left. Boss gave me this mission, so I must not mess it up. It was 9:00 p.m. It's gotten pretty late. I should head home now.

Slipping on my coat, I walked out of the agency and to my home. I walked slower than normal. Boss didn't give me a deadline, so I have plenty of time to finish this mission.

I arrived at my house. I took out my keys and opened the door. I limped to my room and walked in, turning around to close my door.

"Nice room you got here, how about I decorate it with your blood?" That voice!

I didn't have time to turn around as he had gripped my neck tightly. Not completely choking me, but enough to not allow me to move.

"Now, what should I do with you? Kill you right here? Take you as my prisoner? Or... Take you as my slave?" He chuckled. He loosened his grip on me just a little bit.

"You piece of shit!" I yelled as I grabbed my dagger and stabbed him in the stomach.

He let go of me and held his stomach in pain. Black blood was seeping out. I walked up to him and kicked him in the face.

He groaned as he fell to the other side of the room. I grabbed my handgun, the one designed to kill Incubi. I shot him in the head. More of his blood seeped out. I'm done. Finally done. He's dead. He's gone. One less Incubus to kill.

"Haha, did you forget? I'm an Elite Incubus." My eyes widened. It didn't work. How could I miss that important detail?!

He dashed towards me, some of his wounds healing. I shot him some more, but he avoided them all. Crap! I'm running out of bullets!

I took out my katana and pierced right through his chest. That should do it. I watched in shock as some of his wounds I had made earlier completely heal itself.

"This isn't over.. I will be back for you." He disappeared, and all that was left of him was his black blood. I was breathing heavily. I don't know enough about Elites to know how to kill them. How am I gonna complete this mission?

My room was messed up, but that was the least of my worries. All I cared about was that I was alive and that I barely made it. He said he would be back. That means I have some more training to do. 
~
💜