Black Blood (Y/N's POV)

"I'm assuming you've met Kim Yoosung already?" he asked.

My eyes widened.

"You know him?" I asked, in shock.

"Sweetheart. I know more about him than you do." Akira smirked.

"What are you talking about?" 

"I'm talking about who he claims to be. Is he really your younger brother as he states? Or is he someone else?" Akira didn't seem to be joking around. He was definitely serious about this.

I remained silent.

"What I'm saying, sweetheart, is that have you ever considered that Kim Yoosung could've been an illusion all along?" He smiled.

"I mean, yeah, but he seems perfectly normal to me, so I never really-"

"That's the thing, dear. He seems normal to you. He might not seem normal to anyone else besides you," he said.

His excessive use of 'dear' and 'sweetheart' is annoying. Especially when he uses it towards me.

"I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear that." He looked kind of pissed off, but he maintained his smile.

He must've read my thoughts. It seems a little overpowered if Vampires can read thoughts.

"Anyways. I'm just warning you. Be careful of that Kim Yoosung guy. He isn't who he seems." Akira then stood up and left to pay for the bill.

"What was that all about?" Jimin asked as he walked over.

"You're done with that date?" 

"It wasn't a date. It was a friendly dinner between two guys," he clarified.

"Otherwise known as a date." I stood up and turned towards him. I took a step towards him. That seemed to have frightened him.

"What are you doing?" He took a step back.

"Standing up?" I don't know why he's so flustered when I all I did was stand up.

"Oh. Right." His face showed embarrassment.

"It's still a little bit early. It's only 6:00." I looked outside. The sun was setting. It looked so beautiful.

"You wanna go somewhere? As a meeting between friends, of course." Jimin smiled at me.

"Go where?" 

He grabbed my hand and started pulling me along with him, leaving his friend Jungkook and Akira behind. In the corner of my eye, I saw Jungkook and Akira smirk at each other as they watched us leave. Creepy.

"There's a place that only Riku and I know. We go there often to hang out." He was still holding my hand as we walked. Though, for some reason, I didn't want him to let go.

"Is it far?" I asked.

"It's a 10 minute walk. The place is in the woods."

We walked in silence, still holding each other's hands. 

I remember I asked Riku to take care of Flara because no one else was available. I hope she's alright. I hope she didn't give Riku a hard time. She's always so energetic. I've never seen a time she wasn't.

As we walked, we passed by sharp branches. It would be a bother if I got cut by one of those. I should probably stay away.

"We're here." Jimin let go of my hand, and the warmth of his hand on mine disappeared. I wanted to reach out and hold hands again, but I knew we couldn't.