Mistake (Jiho's POV)

A/N: If you haven't seen TXT's MV titled "Crown", I recommend doing so! I loved the song, and I think you guys might like it too if you haven't already seen it. (Who am I kidding, the video has over 40 million views last time I checked. You guys have probably already seen it. Oh well. This is for those who haven't seen it.)

~

As I ran from the demon (literally) she quickened her pace, slowly catching up to me. She's just not gonna let me go, is she? I looked in front of me, but before I could react, she caught up to me, tackling me. She ended up pushing both of us off a cliff.

"YOU CRAZY WITCH LADY!!!" I screamed as we fell.

We eventually hit the ground or should I say, we hit the wall, as we landed on a side of the mountain. Fortunately, we landed on bunches of grass. I was a little scratched up, but she was unharmed as she landed on top of me. I pushed her off harshly.

"I'm not a witch lady, I'm an Incubus. Witches are way worse than us." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Whatever. It just slipped out. Demons in particular are horrible," I said.

"Humans are horrible," she mumbled. I still heard her though.

We sat in silence. This is getting ridiculous. She's an Incubus, can't she get us out of here?

"You're an Incubus, aren't you? Fly us out of here."

"Incubi can't do that, genius. If they could, I would've left you in the dust already," she scoffed.

"If you do that, Y/N will kill you," I smugly said.

"Whatever."

We spent another 10 minutes in silence. This is getting old.

"Hey, there's a vine over here, think it'll help?" She pointed to a pile of vines that were bunched up.

"Maybe, if they're long enough." I walked over to her.

She watched me pick up the vine cautiously.

"You think I'm going to attack you with this?" I held up the vine,

She didn't answer and just rolled her eyes. She seemed to be good at doing that.

"Hey, there's a rock there. Maybe you can throw the vine on it, so we can climb up there," she suggested.

I looked up and saw a few rocks that were attached to a bigger one. Perfect. I threw the vine, and on the first try, I managed to get the vine attached to the rock.

"You go first." I backed away for Rika to climb.

"Yeah okay."

She climbed quite high before the tragedy... Her hand slipped, and then her whole body fell off the thing.

She was sort of far from the ground, so her fall would've been bad. And I mean very bad.

I held out my arms to catch her and hopefully break her fall. Screw myself for being a huge softie. I did manage to catch her, but I did not end up in the position I wanted. I held her bridal style with her face being inches from mine. If I were to even move a little bit, our lips would touch. That's how close we were.

As soon as I realized how close we were, I dropped her. Literally just dropped her on the floor.

"What the heck was that for, prick?!" She stood up. I could almost see a fire burning in her eyes.

"I didn't want my lips touching trash. Sorry." I smirked.

"You got your definition of perfection wrong."

"How about I go first on the vine?" I changed the subject.

"Fine, but don't expect me to catch you," she snickered.

I ignored her comment and proceeded to climb. It's not that hard, how the hell did she fall?

I soon the reached the top, and climbed onto the rock. She soon followed.

"You fell last time, but not this time? I guess you literally fell for me, and my good looks," I smirked.

"Shut up. It's because I lost my balance." She started walking away. I followed.

We soon met up with Y/N and the others. The seemed suspicious of us, I could see why though. Of course they'd be suspicious. We spent an hour and thirty minutes away from them. I promise I'm innocent.

We all went back to the town and went our separate ways. My house was close by, so I didn't have to walk far. My house wasn't small, and it wasn't big. It was normal. I didn't live in an apartment because rent is a little b-

I'm sorry I went out of hand. Rent just sucks. My job as a Hunter also pays well, considering I'm on a higher level than other Hunters.

As I entered my home, I took off my shoes. I cooked a small dinner for myself before getting ready to go to sleep. Except I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about her. What am I? Lovesick? Hunters and Demons can never be together...

~

A/N: I wrote this on my computer, so sorry if it looks a little different. Also, I feel a lot better today! Thank you for those who wished me well! I also thank you for staying and reading this story! This was kind of a filler since it doesn't talk about the actual plot, but I hope you still enjoyed it! Thanks for reading!