Don't Go (Jiho's POV)

Rika: Are you free right now?

Jiho: Yeah, I just got done with work.

Rika: Good. Meet me at the woods. I wanted to talk since I feel a little bit lonely.

Jiho: Sure.

I put my phone back in my pocket. It's only 6:00. Y/N got out an hour ago. 

I began walking towards the woods. Going out into the woods at night is probably a horrible decision. 

As I walked, I suddenly felt a chill. I feel like someone's been following me. I turned around. No one was there.. 

I quickened my footsteps. I finally reached the woods where Rika was waiting for me.

She was smiling at first, waving her arms for me to notice her. Then her look of happiness turned into.. worry.

"Jiho. Jiho! Watch out!" Her eyes weren't looking at me, but behind me.

I didn't have enough time to react.

Blood spilled everywhere. It was Rika's blood.

Rika had teleported behind me, shielding me from the blades that were cutting up her arms.

Rika was bleeding from both of her arms. Cuts covered them. In front of her was a slim hooded figure with blades surrounding him. Almost as if he had an aura made out of blades. The blades were all in a diamond shape. 

"Rika!" I pulled out my hand gun. I shot the person once. Then twice. Then 3 times. No matter what, the person wasn't affected by any of the shots.

"Jiho. Get out of here," Rika demanded.

The figure stood still. 

"I'm not leaving," I protested.

"Jiho please! This isn't any ordinary Demon!" 

"I'm staying right by your side. I'm not going anywhere." I was taking out my weapons when she turned around.

"Please. I don't want you to die along with me," she said. Her eyes were filled with tears..

She knew she was going to die. She's going to die just for the sake of protecting me. 

She wiped her tears and dashed at the figure. The figure quickly dodged her attack. It was moving so fast, my eyes couldn't keep up with it. Her eyes were glowing silver.

She tried to directly hit him, but he dodged it again. He held out his palm, and Rika was sent flying backwards. She hit the floor, getting scratched up. Rika staggered to her feet. She tried to attack the figure again, but the figure used his blades as a shield to protect himself. 

Rika was knocked back again by the figure.

She staggered to her feet again, cuts and scrapes everywhere.

The figure's blades then all pointed towards Rika. She turned towards me, smiling sadly.

"Jiho. I just wanted to tell you one last thing before I go," Rika said.

She lifted up her arm, pointing it towards me. A force dragged me backwards, pinning me against a nearby tree. I wasn't able to move. I looked at her, to find her crying once again.

"Rika! Let me go!" I struggled.

"He can't use his blades anymore after he's already used them on another person. That's his weakness. So please, escape while you still can." Rika smiled at me.

"Rika. Don't talk like this. You're going to live!" I shouted.

"I wanted to be with you until the end of time, but that's not happening from the looks of it," Rika sighed.