Incubus (Jimin's POV)

I arrived home after my talk with Y/N. She's the perfect target. I smiled to myself. I'm so lucky~

"Hey, did you find any?" Taehyung.

"Yep, and she's perfect." I licked my lips.

"Lucky~"

"Well, she's mine, you can't have her," I told him.

"Why?" he asked.

"We're Incubi, we find our own slaves," I stated.

"Doesn't mean I won't try to steal her!" Was all Taehyung said before he disappeared behind the door.

"Screw you!" I shouted back.

I massaged my temples. I have to find out more information about her before I start doing anything stupid. Let's see...
1. She is 23 like me
2. She is gorgeous
3. Nice but sometimes cold
4. She already had her first kiss
5. Her job is...

Wait, I don't know her job. Maybe I should ask her. Oh no, what if she's those super secret agents?! Nah, that'll never happen. She looks too weak. Probably can't even lift a pebble. 

I relaxed my arms and drifted off to sleep...

The next day~
"AHHH WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!" I heard screaming?

"Calm down, we already put it out."

I sat up and walked out to the kitchen. There was flour, eggs, and all other types of ingredients used for cooking.

"What the hell happened here?" I asked.

"Namjoon almost burned the house down," Jin explained. Then he went on to scolding him.

"I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA DIE!" Hoseok was still screaming.

"I think I'm gonna die from your screaming," Taehyung joked.

"Next time, try not to make my ears bleed?" I told Hobi.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say," he said mockingly.

"Assholes," I whispered.

"Is that how you speak to someone older than you?!" Hoseok grabbed my collar and lifted me up.

"So, what if it is?" I fired back.

"You little-"

"Kids! No fighting," I heard Jin shout from the kitchen.

"Yeah yeah," we both said in unison.

He let go of me and sat back down on the couch.

"I'm going out, I'll come back later!" I grabbed my coat and headed out.

Maybe I'll just go to that café again. Maybe also look for a few more slaves as I go.

I arrived at the café, all the girls and waitresses staring at me. I winked at them. Most of them screamed or fangirled over me. Humans, such easy creatures to please. I took a seat, and that's when I saw her. It's Y/N!

She seemed to be reading a book again. That same one? It must be really interesting. I watched as she flipped a page. Her hair hanging down as she was staring down at the book.

I went up to her. She didn't even notice my presence... Or so I thought.

"What do you want?"

"You." I answered.

I saw her roll her eyes at me.

"I'm being serious. Who wouldn't want you?"

"People who don't only care for looks but also personality."