My Revenge (Y/N's POV)

"So, their daughter really did survive after all these years."

I whirled around, pulling out my blade.

In front of me stood a couple.

They're familiar somehow.

"I really thought my son would've killed you by now. Who would've thought that you would be his childhood sweetheart," the woman spat.

Wait a minute.

"Looks like we'll have to finish the job," the man said.

The man ran towards me. His arm turned into a long sharp blade.

He swung it towards me.

I activated Aileen's magic just in time before it hit me. My black aura protecting me from the attack.

"So, you've also got some tricks up your sleeve. No matter. It's us against you after all. The winner is obvious." The woman's hands turned into long claws.

Suddenly we heard footsteps coming from the side.

"Y/N!" Jimin said, appearing from behind the trees.

He looked over at me, but then he looked at who was in front of me.

His smile disappeared.

"Mother and father?" he asked, becoming tense.

"Right on time. Kill this girl for us," she demanded.

"What?"

"Kill her. We'd be disappointed if you don't," the woman said and smirked.

Jimin looked over at me.

This is perfect.

Wait what?

Aileen chuckled inside of my mind.

All of a sudden, I felt dizzy.

I was now in a black void. Much like the one when I was in a coma.

Aileen had taken over. She completely took over my body and left me here.

I need to get out of this void.

I started running. 

I didn't know where I was running to. I just ran.

"Aileen! Let me out!" I shouted up at her.

"No can do."

A figure was now in front of me.

A pretty woman with short white hair that went down to her shoulders. She had childlike features. Much like Artemis's features. She was almost as tall as me.

"Who are you?" I mumbled.

"I'm Aileen. Not what you expected right?" she said with a smile.

"Anyways. Don't mind me. I'm just keeping you down here until I'm done with them." She smirked.

"Done with them? You can't mean-"

"Well, it's pretty boring down here. I'm going to give you a screen so you can see what's happening up there." She snapped her fingers and a large screen appeared in front of me.

The screen displayed a third person's view of what was happening between Aileen and the others.

"I'm going to go now. Have fun," she said and left with a sinister smile.

I looked over at the screen.

Jimin was talking to his parents as Aileen watched them in my body.

"I'm not going to fight her. Fight her yourselves," Jimin said.

"Jimin. You aren't really going to disobey your mother now, are you?" the woman asked with a glare.

"Come at me! Shut up and come at me already! I'm getting sick of waiting over here!" Aileen shouted at them with a wide smile.

Jimin turned around and saw Aileen controlling me. His eyes widened.

"Aileen? What are you doing in her body? Why are you controlling her?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"Let me out of here already!" I shouted.

Aileen seemed to have heard me and smiled in my body.

"I'll stop controlling her if you beat me. I've been lusting for a battle, but Y/N was no fun," Aileen said and smirked.

"Jimin. Kill her," his mother demanded.

"Listen to us, Jimin." His father glared at Jimin.

"If you won't attack first, I will!!" Aileen dashed towards them, summoning a long sword that was engulfed in flames.

Jimin dodged her attack while his parents disappeared behind him, leaving him.

"Aileen! Why are you controlling Y/N's body again! And why are you trying to kill me!"

"I don't need to explain that to you. Just accept your fate. We both know you're going to lose this fight," Aileen chuckled.

"I know. But, for Y/N's sake. I'm not going down without a fight!"

Why? Why Aileen? Why are you making me watch the one I love get killed right in front of me? Worst of all, I can't do anything about it.

Without noticing it, I had started to cry.

This caused a reaction from Aileen on the screen.

"Why? Why are you crying, Y/N? I'm doing this for your own good." Aileen appeared beside me.

She looked genuinely worried for me.

"Why are you doing this, Aileen?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"It's too hard to explain, but I promise. It's for your own good," she said as she placed a hand on my back to comfort me.

"If it's for my own good, then stop this!" I shouted.

All of a sudden, I was out of that black void.

I was outside again.

In front of me was the sight I never wanted to see.

Jimin was severely wounded.

"What have I done?"

~