Summary

If you read my last chapter, you would know exactly what this is. Well, you can tell from the title too, but let's just get into it. I think it got confusing when Akira and his group made an appearance so I'm going to start from there. Keep in mind that I'm not spoiling anything. I'm saying what is known in your perspective.

Summary

Akira and his friends, Izunagi, Naoki, Yuki, and Hideki are Elite Vampires. This was when Vampires were first acknowledged. Akira was the one who met the main group first. The main group being Jimin, Rika, Riku, Jiho, Flara, and you. Akira then introduced his friends to the main group, but that doesn't really matter here. You won't be seeing much of Akira's group now, but later you will. This is all of the information that is known about Akira, Izunagi, Naoki, Yuki, and Hideki.

Moving onto Hwang Nari. There isn't much info on her, but I'll explain what is known right now in your perspective. You know she is a fan of Ravenclaw which is the idol group that Akira and his friends are in. She has a past with Rika. Nari and Rika did not get along in the past, but Nari is now claiming to want to be Rika's friend again. For now, Nari's type is not known. Not a Vampire nor a Succubus. What is she then?

Kim Yoosung. Well. He also has a past with Riku. He claims to be a Wizard. He also claims to be your younger brother, who supposedly died many years ago. Right now, there is not much known about him.

Now onto Shin Leo. He's an extra character so don't worry too much about him. More info will be revealed later on, but let's start with what is known. He is your ex, and an ass. He is also Jiho's brother which doesn't make sense because they are total opposites, but they are related, trust me. Everyone is under the impression that he's a normal human, but is he really? Refer back to the chapter titled 'Hwang Nari (Akira's POV)'.

Next is Lin Flara. At first I was thinking of just adding her as an extra, but she is much more than that now. She's one of the main. Back then, she seemed so energetic, but if you look at the recent episodes, you will see she's not so energetic anymore. Well, she was never energetic in the first place. It was all an act according to her. Her true personality was revealed in the recent eps. She's a Hunter ranked 3rd right behind Jiho.

Shin Jiho. The caring and reliable older brother figure. He's Y/N and Flara's close friend. There probably isn't anything too confusing about him. He is a Hunter ranked 2nd right behind Y/N.

Haruno twins. Riku and Rika. Riku is known to have a crush on Y/N. Rika is known to have a crush on Jimin. I originally added these characters just to break up you and Jimin. Now, these characters serve a really important role. Riku is slowly falling out of love with you. Rika is slowly falling out of love with Jimin. They are both Elite Incubi.

Park Jimin. He's arrogant, flirtatious and weird at first. Now, you've seen his true nature. He's funny, nice, and easily amused. He never really trusted Hunters, especially ones ranked really high, but he seems to trust you and the others. Both you and Jimin seem to have a past together that hasn't been revealed yet. He's an Elite Incubus.

Lastly, Kim Y/N. Where do I start? You refuse to believe your feelings. You are supposedly just a normal human, but are you really? Refer back to the chapter titled 'Hwang Nari (Akira's POV)'. You are a Hunter ranked 1st.

Well, I hope that helped. If you have any questions, just ask! :3

Thanks for supporting this story! ^-^

Edit: Wattpad played a goddamn prank on me that I lost all of my work on this chapter when I really didn't. It kept trolling me that I had lost my work when in reality it was just stored away. Except this part didn't get saved, so I had to retype this 'edit' 5 times. :(

Edit 2: I swear Wattpad is trolling me. I swear I pressed publish for this chapter 4 hours ago. Well, time to press it again.