New Mission? (Jiho's POV)

"I rushed over as fast as I could, Boss," I panted.

"Good. I have something for you." He placed something onto his desk and motioned for me to take it.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Open it."

A file was on his desk with a few papers in it. I picked it up and looked inside.
_________________________________________________

Demon #666

Type: Unknown
Trait: Dangerous
Gender: Male

Summary:

Demon #666 has been around for quite some time now. He takes the form of many different creatures and humans. He is intelligent and a trickster. 666 is able to trick anyone and make them hallucinate. He can manipulate people, and control them if they are weak-willed. He was last seen in the form of a blonde boy. He was seen in the park and in the forest. 

He is the most powerful Demon the Hunters have ever faced. No one has been able to wound him. He's been around for a century, possessing people and animals. He can even manipulate dead bodies. This is all of the information we could find.

_________________________________________________

"Why didn't you tell Y/N to do this? Surely, she'd be a better fit for this mission," I said.

"She's got a lot on her hands. I believe you can track 666 down. Don't attack him. Just message me if you found him. Here's a picture of his recent form for you." Boss handed me a photo.

It showed a blonde boy wearing glasses. His eyes were purple, and he was thin. He had childlike features. He looked pretty short, maybe as tall as Y/N. 

I stuffed the file in my bag and stood up.

"Got it. I'll be heading off now." I bowed to him and left the room.

Maybe I'll tell Y/N about this. She might have too much on her hands. I probably shouldn't.

 I walked out onto the streets, hands in my pockets. Maybe I should go get some smoothies. I'm kinda thirsty, and it's hot out. Smoothies it is.

I walked over to the small smoothie place and ordered a strawberry smoothie. 

"Sure thing, sir." The lady nodded her head and smiled at me. 

She was looking at me in a weird way. Her eyes were in a daze, staring at me. 

"Uh, are you okay?" I asked.

"Y-Yes. Sorry." She bowed towards me.

"It's just that you're so attractive," she said.

"Thank you." I handed her my money. 

She purposely touched my hand when I gave it to her. I quickly pulled my hand back.

"So tell me, are you single?" she asked, licking her lips.

"Uhh-" Someone stepped in front of me.

"Back off lady. He's with me," a familiar voice said.

"Who're you?" the woman seethed.

"His girlfriend, so back off from him."

"Fine," the lady said with a sour look on her face.

She turned around and looked at me. She motioned for me to follow her to the table.

"You're not my damn girlfriend. No way in hell." I placed my chin on my hand.

"I did what I could to save you from that embarrassing moment," Rika sighed.

"Thanks, I guess. She was all over me." I looked at her.

"Pay for my drink then."

"Fine, what did you order?" I asked, taking out my wallet.

"Same as you."

"Okay."

I took out the money and gave it to Rika.

"Hurry up and drink your smoothie. They're waiting," Rika said.

"Who?" I looked outside the window.

There stood Y/N, Jimin, Riku, and someone else that was standing behind Jimin. I couldn't tell who it was though.

"Who's that other person?" I asked.

"Supposedly Y/N's brother," she replied.

I looked over at the window again. He was still there. 

"He kind of looks familiar, but I can't put my finger on it," I mumbled.

"Did you guys date?" she asked, catching me off guard.

"I-I'm not gay! What the hell Rika?!" I yelled.

Everyone looked over at us, but Rika apologized.

"I don't know. You don't seem to show any interest in Y/N," she shrugged.

"That's because I think of her as a little sister," I answered.

"What about me?" she asked quietly, blushing and looking down. She's kinda cute when she's not yelling. Just a little bit.

"I'm considering," I mumbled. I hope she didn't hear. From the looks of it, she didn't notice.

It went silent for a little bit before I finished my smoothie. I stood up and threw it in the trash can.

"Let's go." I walked out of the door and towards Y/N.

"Oh hey Jiho," she casually greeted.

"Sup," I greeted back.

I looked around. Strange.

"That guy who was with you earlier. Where is he? I swear I saw him behind Jimin." 

"Right. He had to go. Something came up, so he left," she explained.

"I see." 

Rika came out and stood next to Riku. 

Apparently, Riku had noticed something and started looking frightened. He looked over at me then at my bag. I looked down at it and noticed the picture of 666 was sticking out just enough for you to see his face.

He came over and pulled my arm to go with him.

"Hey! What are you doing?! Let go!" I protested, but his grip remained strong.

I ended up letting him pull me away.

"Give me your bag," he commanded.

"You tryna rob me?" I asked, half joking.

"Just give me it. This isn't a time for jokes." I ended up giving him my bag.

He pulled out the photo and gasped.

"So it really is him." Riku looked in deep thought.

He pushed his glasses up and looked at me with worry.

"Give up the mission," Riku demanded.

"What? No," I protested.

"If you don't, you will end up dying from it. This is no ordinary Demon. Trust me on this one." Riku looked over at me.

"How do you know?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"I've dealt with him before, that's how." He crossed his arms as well.

~

A/N: Does Riku know more than we think?

:P