Coma (Y/N's POV)

I was laying on the ground in a pitch black void. I tried to sit up, but quickly fell back down.

My whole entire body hurts. 

"Well, of course it does. You did fall from a tall cliff," a girl's voice said.

"Who's there?" I asked.

No answer.

"Show yourself!" I shouted at the void.

"You'll see who I am later on. For now, I'm just comfortable talking to you," she giggled.

I clenched my fists. 

I tried to stand up, and this time I was successful, but my body was still hurting.

"Oh wow, you can stand. I didn't expect that." She laughed from what sounded 5 feet away from me.

I looked in all directions. There is no one here.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in a coma. You'll probably be in it for about a week," she said.

I tried to take a few steps, but it was too painful. I stood in place.

"Park Jimin is freaking out right now," she giggled.

"How do you know that? Aren't you in this place with me?" I asked, clenching my fists even harder.

"Wrong. I'm just watching over you. I can see what's happening in the real world too, you know." I couldn't see her, but I could tell she was smiling.

"Aww. It's so cute how much Park Jimin loves and cares for you!" she cooed.

"He doesn't love me. He's just reacting how anyone else would react," I said.

"Ah, you still haven't admitted it? It's pretty obvious you guys like each other." She laughed.

"I know how you react to everything. After all, I've been with you ever since your parents died. Don't you remember?" she asked.

"I don't remember a single thing about someone invading my mind since my parents died," I scoffed.

"I see. You really don't remember," she said.

"Haruno Riku and Lin Flara are freaking out too. It's nice to have people care for you, isn't it?" 

I didn't answer her. I just needed more answers.

"If you won't show yourself, at least tell me your name. I don't want to keep referring to you as a 'voice'."

"Good point. My name is Aileen," she said.

"Your name sounds foreign," I muttered.

"That's because I'm from the West. I wasn't created here," she giggled.

"So you're not Korean. That explains why you talk so weird," I said.

"Are you implying that all people from the West speak weirdly?" She laughed once again.

"I'm Korean, so of course I would say they speak weirdly," I stated.

"If you say so!" she chuckled.

"If I'm going to be in a coma for a week, how long am I going to spend here? I'm assuming time runs differently in here." 

"Most likely 2 or 3 days at most. I wouldn't know. It all depends on your body's will to wake up," Aileen said.

"Is your name just 'Aileen'? Do you not have a last name?" I asked.

"No, I don't. It's just Aileen," she clarified.

"What exactly are you?" I asked.

"I can't answer that now, but all I can say is I'm a part of you. I am you, and you are me," she said.

"The hell's that supposed to mean?" I mumbled.

"You'll find out soon enough," she giggled.

"Wow, you're spending the night in Park Jimin's home. I didn't expect he would bring you back to his house. Bold move there, kid," she chuckled.

"How old are you? You just called Jimin, 'kid'. He's 23," I said.

"My age doesn't matter, but I'll just say, I'm older than you think. Despite my childish voice and personality."

"I'll just check in on Haruno Rika and Shin Jiho," Aileen said.

...

"Oh wow. I totally didn't expect that to happen. I hope Rika and Jiho are okay."

"What happened to them?"

"You'll find out when you get out of your coma," she giggled.

Man, she's really pissing me off. Does she ever shut up?

"I'm afraid not. And, here's a tip for you. I hear what goes on in your mind. After all, I am you, and you are me," she said once again.

"Shut up with that bullshit. There's no way you're me, and I'm you. We're two different people!" 

I lost my temper, and yelled at her. I feel like I shouldn't have done that.

"You really don't remember. It's a pity, really. If only you remembered what happened back then," she sighed.

"Remember what? Just tell me already," I quietly said.

"No can do. He said to wait, so I can't tell you just yet," she said.

"Who?" 

"Artemis. He's my friend. You've already met him," Aileen said.

"I have? Since when?"

"I see you're not smart enough to catch on. Oh well, you'll understand in due time," she laughed.

"My friend Artemis was also created in the West. Hence the foreign name," she continued.

"I really don't care," I said.

"That's too bad. I was hoping to talk to you, as this was the first conversation we've had in a while."

"I don't want to talk to you, or get to know you," I scoffed.

"Even if I told you the identity of the person who killed your parents?" she asked, laughing in a mocking way.

My eyes widened. 

~

A/N: 

:D

You liking these cliffhangers? I can see it. You do like them. Then I will be sure to put more in the future. 

:D

(jk jk)