Brother (Y/N's POV)

I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Leo, Jiho's brother.

Leo was very tall and muscular. He had fair skin. He played many sports, and girls would fall head over heels for him. He had brown hair, slightly darker than Jiho's. His hair was combed to the side, making him look like a business person. He was just an ordinary person though. And, how could I forget? He's a damn playboy and my ex.

"Hey~ How ya been, Y/N?" Completely ignoring the fact that Jiho was there.

I had no idea how Jiho and Leo were related. Sure, they looked alike, but their personalities are so different. Jiho is kind and caring. Leo is flirtatious and... Just flirtatious.

"Sorry, do I know you? I don't involve myself with people like you." I pulled Jiho along with me, but a hand stopped me.

Leo's hand grabbed onto my arm, and he pulled me towards him. Making me bump into him. He wrapped his arms around me. My left arm was stinging in pain. Still, I held in my voice.

"Is that how you say hi to your boyfriend?" He tried to kiss me, but I kicked him away.

"Boyfriend? Don't you mean friends with benefits? I wish I never met you, scumbag." I tried walking away, but again, he stopped me.

"Come on. I'll treat you better. I was wrong for what I did. I still love you."

"Did you think about that when you were having sex with another girl? Huh?" I scoffed.

"Come on, let's go." I dragged Jiho out of there. The whole time he didn't say anything.

"Man, my brother's an ass." Jiho groaned.

"Tell me about it. I bet he's fucking an ass right now." Jiho and I burst into laughter when I said that.

We continued walking towards our company. Some people stopped to stare at us. Others just ignored us. When we arrived at our company, some of our co-workers came up to us excitedly.

"Y/N! Jiho! Is it true that you fought a whole group of Elites?!" Our good friend and co-worker asked. Her name was Lin Flara. An epic name if I do say so myself.

Flara, as her name suggests, has blazing red hair. She dyed it a while back. It was very long and went down to her waist. She never ties it up and likes it that way. Her hair was parted so that her eye was covered by her hair. She had dark brown eyes making it look like she had black eyes. Flara was shorter than me, but she was very very skinny. She was basically a twig. However, she looks nothing like how she acts.

"Yes? It's true. How do you think I got my broken arm?" I pointed towards it.

"Oh wow! You actually got hurt? It's a serious injury too!" Flara was checking my arm. She seemed to think that I'm invincible and that I can't die or get hurt.

I remember I had saved her from a fire. A couple of Incubi thought it would be funny to set her house on fire. At least, that's what she told me. It wasn't funny at all. She says she respects me a lot and would do anything to protect me. She treats me like her sister, and I do the same.

"I'm alright, at least. Look at Jiho, he's been limping this whole way!" I pointed at Jiho's leg.

"Should we get him to the infirmary?" Flara worriedly asked.

"No worries, I was just about to head there myself." Jiho began to limp towards the infirmary.

"Flara, you should go with him just in case. I have some work to finish." I left her there to go with Jiho. I went to my office.

I had recently done some research about Elites. They are much stronger than a normal Incubus. They survive longer. They attack faster and harder. They are strongest when in groups. They kill more than taking slaves.

Apparently, I read in a book I found from our library that an Elite can take energy from killing someone. Killing someone takes out more energy for them, so they do that instead of taking slaves. Well, that sucks.

Not many people know much about Elites as they are so mysterious. If you do see an Elite, chances are, you won't live to tell the tale if you're not an experienced Hunter.

I've tried to locate where 233's location is, but it seems he has found the tracker and removed it. Curses. He hasn't noticed that I still have his number. Maybe I could use that to track him, but I've tried before. No results. He lives very far from here that the phone doesn't even know where he is. Looks like we have to do this the old fashioned way.

I stood up from my seat and walked out of my office. I told Boss and Jiho I would be leaving for the day. It was already the evening. Looks like I have to do this tomorrow. I sighed as I walked home. I let him get away again. Two times. This is horrible. Why did I have to encounter an Elite?

I went in through my front door. Good, there's no one here like last time. I cringed as I recalled that 233 had entered my home.

As soon as I layed on the bed, I fell asleep instantly.

"Hey! It's you again! Thanks for helping me last time!" The familiar boy walked towards me. Right! I met him a few days ago.

"It's nice to see you again!" I grinned.

"So Y/N, we're friends, right?" He asked me.

"Of course! I don't have any real friends right now. I'm glad I met you!" I giggled.

"Same. Y/N, do you want to meet here everyday? I would like to get to know you more," the boy asked.

"Yeah, sure! Does that mean we will be best friends forever?"

"For sure!" He held out his pinky.

We both pinky promised that we would be friends forever, no matter what.
~
Unedited.
💜