First Meeting (Y/N's POV)

I was sitting at a café, reading a book. The waiter came up to me and asked me what I wanted.

"One hot chocolate, please!" I smiled at him.

"Oh, sure thing! Is that all?" He blushed.

"Yes, that will be all, thank you," I said.

The waiter bowed and went back. Why do they always have to stare? I looked at my book and started reading again. I was getting to the best part until...

"Aw man, that's too bad that a beauty like you is a nerd!" I looked up and saw 3 guys. Most likely punks. They snickered at me.

"Kids these days," I sighed.

"We're not kids!"

"Yes, you are. I can tell by your uniforms. I used to go to that school."

"Used to? Damn! That means she's like 30!" I'm losing my patience with them.

"Subtract 7," I told them. One of them literally had to count with their fingers...

"23?" Came another voice.

The three boys backed away from the voice behind them. There stood a handsome young man. Hands in his pockets. Silver hair. And that damn smirk. Always the smirks.

I rolled my eyes.

"Can I get back to reading now?" I asked, annoyed.

By now, the three other boys already left. It was just me and the other one. The silver haired one.

"No, I think your attention should be on me. After all, I'm speaking, where are your manners?" I already hate him.

"Somewhere you'll never find." I looked down at my book again. Then, my book got snatched away.

The silver haired man was holding my book up, so I couldn't reach. I just stood there.

He looked at my book while I just sat there.

"Fantasy huh? Tell me something." He started walking closer to me. Until he was right next to me.

He whispered in my ear.

"Tell me, do you like erotic stories? I definitely do, but I personally like it better when I get the same pleasure as the characters do," he said in a dark and low voice.

"You're a pervert."

"Yes, I am." He pulled away from me.

"So shameless," I said under my breath. It seems like he heard though.

"I'll show you shameless."

Then, without warning, in a swift motion, he grabbed me by my waist and attached his lips to mine. I quickly tried to pull away, but he was stronger than me and held me tight. A few more second passed, and he finally separated from me.

I wiped my lips. He licked his lips.

"You are the most shameless person I've ever met." I glared at him with my deadliest glare.

"You taste good." He winked.

I didn't answer and instead, just picked up my book and phone and walked out of the café. As I expected, he followed.

"Why don't you give me your number? I can offer you many great things." He smirked.

"No."

"What about a name instead?" I saw his smirk fade a little, but it soon went back to the normal smirk.

"Tell me your name first."

"Park Jimin, but you can call me babe or baby."

"No thanks. I'm Y/N, Kim Y/N." A hand then stopped me from walking further.

I looked at Jimin, and his hand was extended towards me.

"Shake?" He smiled innocently.

I reached out to grab his hand. Then, when I took hold of his hand, he tightened his grip on me and pulled me towards him. He kissed me once again. This time, he let go after a short peck.

Again, I wiped my lips.

"Was I your first kiss?"

"No."

"Who was then?"

"None of your business." I continued walking.

"I bet I'm better at kissing." He smirked once again.

"Wipe that smirk off your face or else I'll do it myself."

He stopped walking.

"I have to go! See ya Y/N! I bet you'll dream a wet dream about me!" He winked at me before running off to somewhere.

Before he went, I grabbed something from my pocket and threw it at his back. My boss told me that it would come in handy, and it definitely did. It attached to him. It was a small device that detected sounds and locations. Just in case. Then I walked away.
~