Unexpected Visit (Y/N's POV)

I felt something beside me as I moved around.

I opened my eyes to find Jimin staring at me with a smile.

"Ah!"

I lightly screamed and ended up falling onto the floor, kicking him in the process.

"Ugh... Geez, what was that for?" he groaned.

"Sorry.. I'm just not used to waking up with someone staring at me," I scoffed.

Jimin came to the edge of the bed and smiled at me. Note that he was on the very edge of the bed.

"You were just so cute, I couldn't help myself," he casually said.

"Stop it with that."

"With what?" he asked.

"Ever since you've confessed your 'undying love' for me, all you've been doing is complimenting me and flirting with me. Stop that, just go back to your normal self," I said.

"I was trying to please you-"

"The way you were before already 'pleased' me," I said and smiled.

He blushed lightly. It was kind of cute..

The bed made a weird squeaking noise as Jimin was on it.

"What was that noise?" I asked.

Since Jimin was on the edge of the bed, he was slowly slipping down towards me.

"AHHH!!! HELP ME, I'M FALLING!!!" he shouted.

His body finally gave in and fell.. right on top of mine.

Oh no...

The position we were in was none other than the cliché position of the guy on top of the girl.

He was on the top, and I was on the bottom.

We both blushed.

"S-Sorry!!"

He tried getting up, but his hand slipped on the blanket, making our bodies closer to each other. Our faces, inches apart.

Just then, we both heard the front door open and close. Then, some footsteps towards this very room.

"Jimin! Where are you!" Rika shouted.

Jiho found this room first and opened the door.

"Jimin! And Y/N?" Jiho stared at us, and the position we were in.

Considering I was still wearing Jimin's T-shirt over my undergarments, it made the situation even more awkward.

We both froze, slowly turning our heads to face Jiho.

The look on Jiho's face was something I may never forget.

It was a mixture of happiness and shock.

"You two continue your thing! We'll be back later!" he happily said.

"W-Wait! Jiho! It isn't what you think!" I shouted and was about to shove him off of me when I heard someone's footsteps.

Then, Rika came in.

"Jiho! Did you find Jimin?" When she turned to look at us, she had the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"You two are so adorable together!!" Rika exclaimed.

Honestly, it wasn't what I expected.

I quickly shoved Jimin off of me.

"I-It isn't what you think! He just fell!" I said, trying to clear their minds from whatever perverted stuff they were thinking about.