Alone (Jimin's POV)

I watched as Jiho and Rika messed with each other. At least she isn't bugging me anymore. That's a relief. I looked over to my right side and saw Y/N. She was sipping her drink, lost in her thoughts. She looks so peaceful when she isn't being annoying. She's kinda cute actually..

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

"Huh?" 

"You keep looking at me. Is something wrong?" She wasn't looking at me, but she was talking to me.

"As if I'd look at you. I was looking at your drink," I lied.

"Well, you can't have it." She continued sipping on her drink as I grew irritated.

"I didn't even want it," I mumbled.

"Why were you looking at it so intensely then?" She finally turned to face me.

"Screw off," I murmured.

"Ha. I knew you were looking at me." She smirked.

"I wasn't!" I quickly defended myself.

"Sure."

"Why you arrogant little brat-" She turned to face me again and stared at me.

"What the hell are you doing? Now you're staring at me. Am I that attractive?" I teased.

She didn't answer. She just kept staring at me. 

"What are you doing?" I asked again.

"This is how I felt when you were staring at me." She went back to looking out the window.

"I bet I'm better eye candy." As I said this, Riku seemed to have heard and almost spit out his drink.

"Oh god," he said.

"What?" I asked, my attention now on Riku.

"Did you really just say that?" 

"Yeah. What of it?" 

"Nothing," Riku dismissed.

"If you say so." I stared down at my feet.

It was an awkward silence before Nari spoke.

"I need to go now." Nari stood up and bowed to us.

"Thank you for inviting me!" she exclaimed.

"No problem!" Akira said.

"And Rika! I hope to be good friends with you again!" She bowed once again and left.

"You're even popular with the ladies? Damn." Jiho chuckled and elbowed her as she glared at him.

Jiho's phone buzzed.

"Ah crap. Boss needs me. It's another mission. I also have to go. Bye guys!" Jiho dashed out the door.

"I wonder why Boss didn't call me," Y/N mumbled.

"Maybe it's because you're not good enough?" I chuckled.

"Says the person who got his ass beat by me," she mocked.

"Shut up," I muttered. She smirked at me.

"Rika. We need to go. We still need to get a few groceries," Riku whispered to Rika.

"Right.." Rika stood up and left with Riku.

There were now 7 people remaining at this table. Akira's group, Y/N, and me.

The tallest one here stood up. I think his name was Katayama Izunagi. His phone buzzed, and he went outside to take it. Leaving 6 of us remaining here.