Dreams (Jimin's POV)

I looked at her as she started to walk away. I knew that Riku was going to be mad at me. What was I thinking? I smacked myself on the forehead. I just can't help it. She reminds me so much of this girl I used to know. She suddenly disappeared though. I never saw her again. If only I could remember that girl's name.

I pulled Riku along with me to follow Y/N. He just nodded. He was holding his nose. Is this a tendency Japanese people tend to have? He's like an actual anime character. Bleeding from his nose when seeing stuff like this. What an innocent little boy. (Riku is younger)

I carried Riku over my shoulder as he was very light. Being super skinny, that's understandable.

We will into the forest. I'm surprised I'm not dead yet. She hasn't even touched me with her knife. I'm honestly surprised. Maybe she has fallen for my charms? 😏

I chuckled lightly. She turned around.

"What?" She raised her eyebrow.

"It's just that you haven't even attacked me yet. I find that a little funny." I smiled.

"I didn't attack you because your fangirl or whatever would kill me without hesitation. Don't get any ideas." She took out her knife and pointed it at me, then put it away.

The rest of the way was just silence.

We eventually ran into Shin Jiho and Rika.

For some reason, they looked.. embarrassed?

"There you are. You guys didn't go and make out, did you?" They were shocked at Y/N's question. They immediately turned red.

"Nothing like that! Don't get the wrong idea!" Jiho tried to explain.

"Oh really? How come you guys are so red?" I teased.

"I would never kiss this asshole!" Rika huffed.

"I wouldn't kiss you either!" He yelled back.

"Alright, stop having a lover's quarrel. Let's go back." I chuckled as I said that.

They both glared at me. It was just a joke, calm down..

We all went back to the town.

It was now night time. Probably around nine or ten.

"I have to go now, I had a fun time!" Shin Jiho was first to leave. Then Y/N did. Then, Rika and Riku left to go back to their house. Then I went back to my own house with the guys.

When I arrived at home, I immediately went towards my room. As soon as my head touched my pillow, I fell asleep.

In Jimin's dreams.~

"It's you again!" I waved at the girl.

"Hi!" She ran towards me and bumped into me, falling on top of me. We both fell to the ground.

"Sorry!" She got off of me and dusted herself off. She reached out to help me up.

I took her hand in mine. Her hand is really soft.

She pulled me up, almost making me fall into her again.

We've only been friends for a few weeks, but we still were very close.

"Hey, when we get older, do you want to marry me? I think I like you." I scratched the back of my head as I said that.

"I think I like you too! Sure! We will be together forever! No matter what!" She smiled widely as she held out her pinky finger once again.

"Of course!" I intertwined my pinky with hers and shook it.

We laughed as we just proposed to each other as 5 year olds.

It was evening now.

"Hey, if I disappear one day, will you come look for me?" She said with a sad smile.

"Why? Are you leaving?"

"Kinda. My parents were planning to move. I don't wanna. I want to stay here with you." Her smile disappeared.

"Please stay. No one here will play with me. I'll be lonely. Don't leave," I begged.

"I'm sorry. Maybe we will meet each other in the future?"

"If we do, you will keep your promise and marry me, right?" I asked.

"Of course I will. No matter what, I'll keep my promise!" She smiled at me.

"I will keep mine too. Goodbye, for now!" I waved at her as she walked away. She smiled one last time before disappearing into the night.
~
A/N: Sorry for the late post! I've been busy lately. I promise to post on time next time!
💜